Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 09:49 AM

fighting parrot

A man goes into a pet shop to get a parrot as the one he had passed away.

the shopkeeper says yes he has one but he is a fighter , so they go into the back of the shop and see this parrot. The parrot sees them and says "I'm as hard as nail I am, nothing beats me"

The man was impressed so he bought the parrot and took him home
The next day the parrot looked lonely so the man got another to keep him company. Well that following night all hell broke loose and a tremendous racket from the covered cage swinging back and forward like mad.
So he removed the cover only to find the new parrot on it back dead.

The fighting parrot says" Told you I am as hard as nails,nothing beats me"

this upset the man but the challenge was made by the fighting parrot so he went and got a cockrell and put him in he cage with the fighting parrot.

Same thing again as the previous night, one hell of a commotion and the cage swinging violently. So he took off the cage cover only to find the cockrell dead on its back.

Again the fighting parrot said " Told you I am as hard as nails nother beats me"

Scratching his head the man decides to get a hawk and put the hawk in with the parrot.

That night he heard the worst noise ever screeching and screaming something terrible. So he goes down stairs removes the cage cover to find the hawk dead on its back

This time the fighting parrot had lost all its feathers the parrot says again " I am as hard as nails nothing beats me". The man says " but you lost all your feathers" to which the parrot replies " I had to get my coat off to deal with this one"
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 09:59 AM

Re: fighting parrot

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top