Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 09:58 PM

UFO's

Anyone watching this programme on Quest (Ch. 12) at the mo?

It is saying about all the repeated unexplained sightings of UFO's by astronauts, and pilots when they are flying.

In June 2015 THREE UFO's were video'd, all together, and estimated to be travelling at thousands of m.p.h.! The video was suddenly cut.

July 2016 another video from the International Space Station was also suddenly cut half way through.
Every video from the space station is suddenly cut off.

One man thinks it is possible that the ISS could be a 'platform' for connecting with extra terrestials.
The narrator says is it possible alien life is trying to connect with us - or maybe it has already but it is being kept top secret.

Signs very like our morse code have been found on Mars.
Signs that there were once oceans, water and life on Mars have also been found.

NASA are thought to be determined to stop any details being released to the public though.

Don't know what you folks think, but my personal opinion is that there is an awful lot going on up there that we are not being allowed to know about.

Has anyone here ever seen any unexplained in the sky?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:01 PM

Re: UFO's

I often watch those UFO type programs. Some are too far fetched but apparently at least 5% of sightings are unexplained. A lot of it I recon is space junk from previous exploration in space missions
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Yes I’m watching it mups, I’ve always found this stuff fascinating, I’ve never seen anything unexplained ufo,s and such, but I’d love to, I’m not sure about all the conspiracies surrounding nasa and the iss about aliens, but I’d love to be proved wrong..
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 11:05 PM

We don't live too far from Denny, UFO capital of Scotland but, sadly have never seen anything.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 01:24 AM

Back in 1969 I saw and photographed a UFO. I was interviewed by an American UFO chasing organisation very extensively. It was about 2 am and I saw it through a high up bedroom window as I got into bed . It's movement was too erratic to be a star . I photographed it with a Mamiyaflex C2 with a 180mm telelens but this is a considerable enlargement during printing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 07:04 AM

I think at least 75% of our government ( ha ha ) has been abducted and replaced by aliens!

Have never seen a UFO - but would like to.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 07:58 AM

I must check it out mups . I am a believer that there is more going on than we know I've always felt we couldn't be the only planet with life form . I've never seen anything sadly but would love to one day . Whatever life form is out there maybe it too would wonder about other life forms . I believe man has looked at the skies since time began and wondered .

Edited to add what are the Nazca lines in Peru

They can only be seen from the sky I wonder about these who would they be for
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 12:18 PM

Ciderman, you must have been fascinated to see that.
How long was it visible for?

Glad it's not just me who thinks there is more to all this than we know, or are being allowed to know.

It was a really interesting documentary.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 05:23 PM

Mups, is it nasa,s unexpllained files..? On quest, if so I’ve recorded the series
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-09-2019, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Mups, is it nasa,s unexpllained files..? On quest, if so I’ve recorded the series

Primus, it was on Quest last night at 9 p.m. and there is another one on next Friday 13th (appropriate?) at 9 pm again. It is called " UFO's: The Lost Evidence."

After that, at 10 pm, same channel, there is something on called 'Close Encounters' where police in Texas investigate an unusual flying object.

Happy viewing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top