Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:16 AM

Re: Man reads Edward Snowden outside the Supreme Court this morning.

I get the feeling that Mr Snowden-Reader is there to be photographed. Why wasn't he reading 'Fifty shades' like everyone else?

Great shot d00d.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I get the feeling that Mr Snowden-Reader is there to be photographed. Why wasn't he reading 'Fifty shades' like everyone else?

Great shot d00d.
I thought the same ... he's sitting on the wall of the Supreme Court with Boris's progroration being argued out inside, the press enclosure on his right, and joe public milling around to his left. How can he concentrate on any book?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I thought the same ... he's sitting on the wall of the Supreme Court with Boris's progroration being argued out inside, the press enclosure on his right, and joe public milling around to his left. How can he concentrate on any book?
I don't know what that means d00d but I'm guessing it has nothing to do with handcuffs and paddles.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top