Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 02:01 PM

Re: Carrie Symonds

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed it's not ..... it's the result of a "blokey" attitude left over from the 20th Century .....

Um ........ you do know that it takes both a male and a female to procreate, right?

Funny thing but if a man had said, say for example, that it was the result of women's typically poor morals and look at British women throwing themselves at USA soldiers during the war for proof I bet this whole forum would be in uproar!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->

Um ........ you do know that it takes both a male and a female to procreate, right?

Funny thing but if a man had said, say for example, that it was the result of women's typically poor morals and look at British women throwing themselves at USA soldiers during the war for proof I bet this whole forum would be in uproar!
I think that the story comes from the "Remainer Book of Commandments."

Commandment 1. - Any Brexit Supporter must have 10 hate mails posted against him/her on Fora every day.

Commandment 2. Remainers must not covet their neighbours wives. (But must report any Brexiteer for breaking that rule.)

3) Never praise a Brexiteer.

4) Do unto everyone else...

5) Never say anything positive.

Always repeat that Brexit will ruin us for ever.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 02:51 PM

Some having fun on here today.

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:02 PM

The lefties who are demonising the Prime Minister for having children to different women, should bear in mind that this is prevalent in poorer communities, the areas the left are so keen to stick up for and be champions of.

Hypocrites, all of you. Either that, or your principles are as bent as your opinions
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Some having fun on here today.

Yup.
It's more like self-harm though when people post such blatant bigotry.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Surprised to find this comment on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Symonds

Carrie Symonds (born 17 March 1988) is a British political activist, conservationist, and the unfortunate fiancée of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson. She is the first unmarried partner of a Prime Minister to reside in 10 Downing Street. She works as a senior advisor to ocean conservation charity Oceana. Symonds is only with Bin Bag Boris to make up for her bland Fiat 500 personality
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:28 PM

I am not a bigot or a leftie I would like to be but the left are so useless at this moment in history .
I am just a believer in the over crowded planet and not a fan of silly old blokes having more than their fair share of children to take its resources .
The story was run by the mail which is a right wing paper .
Zaphod
Lincs UK

17-11-2020, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Surprised to find this comment on Wikipedia.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

17-11-2020, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am not a bigot or a leftie I would like to be but the left are so useless at this moment in history .
I am just a believer in the over crowded planet and not a fan of silly old blokes having more than their fair share of children to take its resources .
The story was run by the mail which is a right wing paper .
Well you got one.

bigot
noun [ C ]
disapproving:
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 03:54 PM

I am not intolerant of ideas quite the contrary is there something new about an older man who can’t keep his zipper up ?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top