Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 12:01 PM

Re: Antipodean bipedal rats

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Truth - certainly! But the implications of the truth, that's a very different kettle of fish. If it doesn't affect me then other than just occasionally comment such as the ludicrous digestion the Australia could take on China and win? Nah. That was just too silly to let pass by.
I wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular, Todger, it's just that when there are arguments on the forum -or anywhere, really- the actual truth doesn't seem to play as important a role as it should. It's all very well winning arguments and getting one's own way by being dishonest, but there's very little satisfaction in it. Or maybe that's just me.

Just as an afterthought; the Brexit forum would probably have been a more appropriate place for that post.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 02:19 PM

Truth - certainly! But the implications of the truth, that's a very different kettle of fish. If it doesn't affect me then other than just occasionally comment such as the ludicrous digestion the Australia could take on China and win? Nah. That was just too silly to let pass by.
Why do I change what I wrote?....I don't know. What did I change?..and once again..Why do you care?.You are the man who doesn't care about anybody or any thing apart from you and what'yours..in your pocket mostly. But it seems. You are fixated on Australia. Many of your posts are about us...our thing with China.....mouse plagues..Our special forces...even Australian women and how they are all like Dame Edna..blah blah. .I can change whatever I like. You ignore what doesn't suit your nasty little world view. Like the fact that I have never said Australia could win a war with China. What I have said is this..watching??

Australia will NEVER lay down to China's bullying and we will NEVER kow tow to Xi and his regime....We will NEVER sacrifice our democratic values to keep in their good books....Got it?? THAT is what I have said. And you know it. When you keep repeating your stupid, tired old line.."Feel better"?..I suspect those are the times when you are faced with facts about the world around you or yourself that you have no answer for. Do you think you are the only ignoramous I have ever had to deal with?..You are like your hero Xi. You think you are fooling everybody but you're fooling nobody at all. You seem like one of those boring people who think, because they may have succeeded in business or made a bit of money in their life exploiting others, that that makes them wise and intelligent. Makes them believe their own bullshit. If there is anything that you think I've changed or left out in my posts, just list what you think it is here. I'd be more than happy to provide you with anything you think you've missed. Happy trails!..
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 02:30 PM

The more I see accusations, like these, in this newspaper, I wonder why I always start to visualise a swarm of lawyers oozing in to feast on the crap.

We're used to this having seen what happened in NI & other places.

Maybe it's time to conscript the accusers so that they can learn what being in the front line is really all about!

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
The more I see accusations, like these, in this newspaper, I wonder why I always start to visualise a swarm of lawyers oozing in to feast on the crap.

We're used to this having seen what happened in NI & other places.

Maybe it's time to conscript the accusers so that they can learn what being in the front line is really all about!

Agreed. The OP displays his usual schizophrenic attitude to facts. A bit like Trump's "alternative truths"..He worships him so why not!?..In past posts he has routinely recommended genocide..or at least alluded to the notion that he would happily use it to eradicate certain human "vermin" He has revelaed himself to be a malignant racist..That is one who not only holds racist views but would willingly employ them practically against races and religions that he doesn't like. But here...because he likes to emulate his hero Xi, he singles out Australia beyond everybody else in the world for "special treatment"..Like we are the only country in which bad things happen or who's people make mistakes??!..Now he is tacitly defending the very people he loves to malign..viz a viz "The Mohommedans"..He is actually condemning people who have done..in war..what he has clearly said he would do himself. I'm sorry of I can't subsc ribe to the view.."Old that's just silly old Todger..He's a funny old fellow yeah!?..Take what he says with a grain of salt. Old Todgy he's a card isn;t he!?"...etc. I Love to laugh and I find many things funny. Genocide, racism and malignant hypocrisy aren't among them. Of course these are all truths that he will ignore. But he would wouldn't he. ..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Why do I change what I wrote?....I don't know. What did I change?..and once again..Why do you care?.You are the man who doesn't care about anybody or any thing apart from you and what'yours..in your pocket mostly. But it seems. You are fixated on Australia. Many of your posts are about us...our thing with China.....mouse plagues..Our special forces...even Australian women and how they are all like Dame Edna..blah blah. .I can change whatever I like. You ignore what doesn't suit your nasty little world view. Like the fact that I have never said Australia could win a war with China. What I have said is this..watching??

Australia will NEVER lay down to China's bullying and we will NEVER kow tow to Xi and his regime....We will NEVER sacrifice our democratic values to keep in their good books....Got it?? THAT is what I have said. And you know it. When you keep repeating your stupid, tired old line.."Feel better"?..I suspect those are the times when you are faced with facts about the world around you or yourself that you have no answer for. Do you think you are the only ignoramous I have ever had to deal with?..You are like your hero Xi. You think you are fooling everybody but you're fooling nobody at all. You seem like one of those boring people who think, because they may have succeeded in business or made a bit of money in their life exploiting others, that that makes them wise and intelligent. Makes them believe their own bullshit. If there is anything that you think I've changed or left out in my posts, just list what you think it is here. I'd be more than happy to provide you with anything you think you've missed. Happy trails!..
Well there was when you referred a trough rather than a dish --- but that's just one example in order to provide an example.

Interest place Australia. A place that just keeps on giving and giving.

Once the surface is scratched it's quite amazing what emerges from genocide of the first nation people right up to the twentieth century and apartheid thereafter, blatant corruption in government up to and including sex abuse, and increasing antisemitism and more. Increasing anti-Semitism that had to be identified in your parliament.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 02:59 PM

I thing that if Australia were to send a few shipping containers of its scariest spiders to China, with the threat of sending more, the Chinese would back off immediately. That's what I think.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I thing that if Australia were to send a few shipping containers of its scariest spiders to China, with the threat of sending more, the Chinese would back off immediately. That's what I think.
Nah. The buggers would come up with recipes for how to cook them!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

14-06-2021, 03:15 PM

Nah. The buggers would come up with recipes for how to cook them!
Damn it, Todger, I never thought of that.
keezoy
Australia

14-06-2021, 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=The Artful Todger;2105663]Well there was when you referred a trough rather than a dish --- but that's just one example in order to provide an example.

Once the surface is scratched it's quite amazing what emerges from genocide of the first nation people right up to the twentieth century and apartheid thereafter, blatant corruption in government up to and including sex abuse, and increasing antisemitism and more. Increasing anti-Semitism that had to be identified in your parliament.[/QUOT

Ok thats true. Consider it restored. Your TROUGH !...As for the rest of your response. I was talking about YOU. Not generalising about past wrongs committed by countries. YOU..get it. Things that YOU have said YOU would do. Are you seriously going to deny that?..
I can always tell when i have you on the ropes. You pull in red herrings, try a diversion, ignore the main issue..You repeat yourself and forget your grammar. You spelingk deteryorates. You answer questions with questions. And you simply make things up..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

14-06-2021, 03:18 PM

[QUOTE=keezoy;2105678]
Well there was when you referred a trough rather than a dish --- but that's just one example in order to provide an example.

Once the surface is scratched it's quite amazing what emerges from genocide of the first nation people right up to the twentieth century and apartheid thereafter, blatant corruption in government up to and including sex abuse, and increasing antisemitism and more. Increasing anti-Semitism that had to be identified in your parliament.[/QUOT

Ok thats true. Consider it restored. Your TROUGH !...As for the rest of your response. I was talking about YOU. Not generalising about past wrongs committed by countries. YOU..get it. Things that YOU have said YOU would do. Are you seriously going to deny that?..
Come up with some examples and I'll tell ya!

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top