Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 09:20 PM

Re: The healthy eating challenge!

Bad day for me.

Two bowls of cereal ( Breakfast & Lunch)
Cheese on toast for dinner.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

14-06-2021, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Bad day for me.

Two bowls of cereal ( Breakfast & Lunch)
Cheese on toast for dinner.
Sometimes it's what does!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:52 AM

Porridge.
Sea Bass, B. Pots. Carrots, Runner beans.
Sandwich.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Waterfast, been on the guzzle and feeling bloated.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

16-06-2021, 06:50 AM

Poached egg, and anchovy salad, with new potatoes for lunch.

Had a tiny slice of ginger cake with my morning tea, so will probably have fruit and yoghurt in a bit.

Dinner, unsure yet, probably fish and something.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->

Had a tiny slice of ginger cake with my morning tea, so will probably have fruit and yoghurt in a bit.

Lunch sounds yum.
I would love to know the recipe for poached egg and anchovy salad. I have eggs, I have anchovies but what's the salad and dressing?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:41 PM

Scrambled eggs, avocado and baby plum tomatoes for breakfast. The avo was at the point it had to be eaten so I made a thing of it with the eggs etc. Avo and tomatoes are a great match if you want to fill a gap in the nutrition timetable. Add cooked potatoes and a drizzle of olive oil and it's enough for an evening meal.

a small helping of nana's magic soup for lunch ( this is highly recommended from the tesco adverts but I leave out the toast and cheesy topping https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/n...agic-soup.html I roast the red peppers in the oven and it is delish) You can keep this in the fridge for a week too so very economical. The coconut milk sounds strange but it really works well on the flavour score.

Later on some hearts of romaine, baby plum tomatoes, cucumber and smoked mackerel salad with a little olive oil.

But then I had a bad work day thing so I had some flake ice cream which made it all better )
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

16-06-2021, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Scrambled eggs, avocado and baby plum tomatoes for breakfast. The avo was at the point it had to be eaten so I made a thing of it with the eggs etc. Avo and tomatoes are a great match if you want to fill a gap in the nutrition timetable. Add cooked potatoes and a drizzle of olive oil and it's enough for an evening meal.

a small helping of nana's magic soup for lunch ( this is highly recommended from the tesco adverts but I leave out the toast and cheesy topping https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/n...agic-soup.html I roast the red peppers in the oven and it is delish) You can keep this in the fridge for a week too so very economical. The coconut milk sounds strange but it really works well on the flavour score.

Later on some hearts of romaine, baby plum tomatoes, cucumber and smoked mackerel salad with a little olive oil.

But then I had a bad work day thing so I had some flake ice cream which made it all better )
Ha ha, sounded great until then. I'm similar, but as long as we're trying.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->

Oh my word Teacup, you too? I bought some today and had a slice (or two). Delicious!

Otherwise fairly healthy - fruit & yoghurt for breakfast, Panini with ham and salad for lunch, and pasta for dinner. I was late with dinner, hence the cakey bit
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 07:20 AM

Today

Porridge with two prunes.
Egg Salad.
?

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top