Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 12:36 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I'll come round Friday to watch my team thrash your team

Dunno about any teams, but we could still give him a good thrashing anyway.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's what I meant...did you think I meant football, oh heavens no. We need to disrupt that as much as we can!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mornin Geezers, just spending a few minutes spreading the word, & trying to get Right Now to "opt" out of this thread.
All the clutter us guys leave behind is a cry for help (or a cry for a free cleaner upper), its a small price to pay, to have such perfections of male masculinity habitating a place frequented by mediocre mammals of the female persuasion.
I agree with you, Spitster. When cleaning up the mess you guys left, I didn't find any corner where those masculine males congregated. I would have been happy to swing a duster round their part of the abode.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Right, that's me off for a couple of weeks now, so you wimmin farm folk are very welcome to join me here but just be aware that I will be watching the Euros every day, morning till night. Yes football, football, football and no signs of Emmerdale Square or Coronation Farm (or whatever it is you lot watch). Grab a few beers on your way over will you.
Ha! Longie, you can't fool me, mister. You've been off for more than a couple of weeks. Come on, 'fess up now.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 02:58 PM

Early finish today - was contemplating going in the garden again, but it's too damned hot - (24Deg C) to do anything. Might venture out early evening (unless I've fallen asleep in my chair)
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Early finish today - was contemplating going in the garden again, but it's too damned hot - (24Deg C) to do anything. Might venture out early evening (unless I've fallen asleep in my chair)
Aww bless, such a hard life you retirees have isn't it? Oh wait...you aren't quite retired yet though are you...just tired Yes, go for a wee nap. Stay there until the weekend at least why don't you...we shall keep this place safe from lurkers
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Ha! Longie, you can't fool me, mister. You've been off for more than a couple of weeks. Come on, 'fess up now.
I do whiff a bit but it keeps you lot out.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

16-06-2021, 05:47 PM

Define "a bit"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
That's what I meant...did you think I meant football, oh heavens no. We need to disrupt that as much as we can!
Okay, just a quick thrashing, then kindly leave me to my beers and football.

By the way, I hate to upset you (ahem) ladies but there is devastating news I'm afraid....

.... Yes, Ian Beale is leaving Eastenders.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

16-06-2021, 05:48 PM

Don't care...never watch it. Isn't he living in some trailer now, anyway? Ah well...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top