Join for free
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:04 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Good morning everyone!

I know, Mr Macy - this is the most outrageous thread in the entire forum! I think everyone starts drinking silly juice in the evening and letting whatever garbled nonsense comes out, gets posted. Not the ladies of course, oh no...we are the epitome of sensibleness.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:28 AM

mmmm the "epitone" wasn't that a picture house in Wigan
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:43 AM

Good morning Lasters.

A restless night, so overslept this morning. Such a very warm and humid night wasn't it.

Seeing as it doesn't look as a stream of volunteers are coming to help me paint my fence, I shall have to get on with it on my own by the looks of it - just as I thought.

Think I'll just have another cup of tea first, then don my huge Salvation Army men's shirt I use as my painting smock, and then begin. No doubt I will have more than a few extra brown freckles by this evening.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Eewwww! Not going to YOUR shop then!

(Gross story alert - look away if you are of a sensitive nature)

There was a fellow got sacked from the local kebab shop recently for being very inventive with the kebab ingredients.

Thankfully I loathe kebabs anyway, but still.....gives me the boke
That must have scorched?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning Lasters.

A restless night, so overslept this morning. Such a very warm and humid night wasn't it.
That would be the itching powder.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That must have scorched?
Hrmph... with the reputation of that shop, it probably bit him!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That would be the itching powder.

I should have known it was something to do with you!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-06-2021, 01:53 PM

Shall we let the Yorkshire pud out of the shed yet, ladies?
He's been locked up since just after tea time yesterday . . . . . on the other hand - NAH. Let's leave him there a bit longer.

Any more of Dongle's mean tricks and he can join him too.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 01:59 PM

Good morning Lasters.

Seeing as it doesn't look as a stream of volunteers are coming to help me paint my fence, I shall have to get on with it on my own by the looks of it - just as I thought.

Think I'll just have another cup of tea first, then don my huge Salvation Army men's shirt I use as my painting smock, and then begin. No doubt I will have more than a few extra brown freckles by this evening.
You could always try the Tom Sawyer ruse and get some neighbours to paint the fence for you.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 02:01 PM

Shall we let the Yorkshire pud out of the shed yet, ladies?
He's been locked up since just after tea time yesterday . . . . . on the other hand - NAH. Let's leave him there a bit longer.

Any more of Dongle's mean tricks and he can join him too.
I'm here. FREE, FREE I tells yer!

Just got back from taking my car for its MOT. Thankfully, it passed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top