Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:50 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Mornin Geezers, just spending a few minutes spreading the word, & trying to get Right Now to "opt" out of this thread.
All the clutter us guys leave behind is a cry for help (or a cry for a free cleaner upper), its a small price to pay, to have such perfections of male masculinity habitating a place frequented by mediocre mammals of the female persuasion.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 06:55 AM

Ahh Spitty, you can but dream! The Ladies Last the pace while you lot are snoozing away.

Besides that, Good Morning! Its very fresh outside, no garden breakfasts this morning, I'll have to sit on the windowsill and dangle my feet while I eat, I think
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 07:24 AM

good morning geezers and pix, fancy sat with her dingley dangley bits outa window, what would the neighbours say
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 09:43 AM

Feet, Mr Macy.

My feet.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Put up with them for a few minutes!? Let's opt for one minute and see if we can maintain that smile on our face? Then work up to a few as the weeks go by.

Yes, that's probably the best idea.
One step at a time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 10:12 AM

Good morning ladies.
And another scorching one it is, too.

Hark . . do I hear distant thunder?

Ah no, it's just those lazy men snoring again.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning ladies.
And another scorching one it is, too.

Hark . . do I hear distant thunder?

Ah no, it's just those lazy men snoring again.

A quick booting the wimmin out session ere I go to work.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-06-2021, 10:28 AM

Ouch, you swine. That hurt my poor bum.

Why are you working anyway, Judsy?

Still, upon reflection, it keeps you occupied, earns us some more dosh, and keeps you out of our hair as well, so best you carry on.
You can always start our jobs later.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2021, 11:33 AM

Right, that's me off for a couple of weeks now, so you wimmin farm folk are very welcome to join me here but just be aware that I will be watching the Euros every day, morning till night. Yes football, football, football and no signs of Emmerdale Square or Coronation Farm (or whatever it is you lot watch). Grab a few beers on your way over will you.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

16-06-2021, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Right, that's me off for a couple of weeks now, so you wimmin farm folk are very welcome to join me here but just be aware that I will be watching the Euros every day, morning till night. Yes football, football, football and no signs of Emmerdale Square or Coronation Farm (or whatever it is you lot watch). Grab a few beers on your way over will you.
I'll come round Friday to watch my team thrash your team

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top