Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 10:31 AM

PAYPAL To Charge Fee from December!

Not used your PayPal account for the past 12 months?
Look out, from 16th Dec 2020, you will pay an annual fee of £12.00. You can get around this though by simply logging in to your PayPal account.

Please read the link..... scroll down a bit for all the info.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pa...13WnTlYGz8rtlN
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 10:34 AM

Re: PAYPAL To Charge Fee from December!

I remember doing a thread on this in October, Shroppy.

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=70751
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 10:36 AM

Oops, sincere apologies Mups. I was just reading about it and thought I would let others know. I did look first to see if anyone had already done so but being half asleep yet obviously didn't look far back enough.
Please excuse me for not doing so. xxx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Oops, sincere apologies Mups. I was just reading about it and thought I would let others know. I did look first to see if anyone had already done so but being half asleep yet obviously didn't look far back enough.
Please excuse me for not doing so. xxx

No matter. It's easily done, Shroppy, done it meself before now.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 11:52 AM

I only use paypal to pay my subscription on the forum.
I hope Azz can provide an alternative method of payment, buggered if I'm paying fees to paypal.....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

04-11-2020, 12:24 PM

OGF, Honestly, I wouldnt worry. It's stating that even if you only log into your account and don't even buy or sell anything, you will not pay the fee.
They will only be looking at accounts that have had absolutely no activity during the previous 12 months.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-11-2020, 04:28 PM

OGF, Honestly, I wouldnt worry. It's stating that even if you only log into your account and don't even buy or sell anything, you will not pay the fee.
They will only be looking at accounts that have had absolutely no activity during the previous 12 months.

Yes, that's how I understood it too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:15 PM

That quite likely would be me Shropshiregirl... Us Yorkshire folk don't like parting with money unless it's absolutely necessary.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top