Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 10:05 AM

Re: who will win premiership...

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
All the teams at the top are 'wobbling' (losing against teams they shouldn't do) except Man City, they are going rom strength to strength. Am not a city fan but I can see them nicking it by a couple of points this year.
Anything can happen in the next few months but yes its gonna be very interesting watching those clubs yo yo up and down for finishing positions.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

29-01-2021, 08:29 PM

yes they all seem to be wobbling at some stage but i prefer it like that as makes it more interesting rather than being predictable and boring. yeah it all sounds a bit political with bale and we will never know the real reason, n yep sheff utd done well although my son wasent happy lol.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
yes they all seem to be wobbling at some stage but i prefer it like that as makes it more interesting rather than being predictable and boring. yeah it all sounds a bit political with bale and we will never know the real reason, n yep sheff utd done well although my son wasent happy lol.
If I had been a reporter in the after match press conference I would have accused Ole of throwing the game. Why? because I am of the opinion there are a few rich people around the world who got a bit richer by betting on Sheffield Utd to win.

They put in a very good performance against Fulham on the 20th Jan. They play a blinder against Liverpool in the FA Cup on the 27th and then come up against the worst team in the league who have posted the worst results ever since the leagues formation. So, given the performance of the team in the last two games, performance and confidence running high, you would bet your house on Man Utd winning the game against the worst team the league has ever seen and what does everyone see, Man Utd put in the worst performance of the season, formation wrong, tactically wrong, substitutions wrong and the result, they lose.

Unless Man City have a collapse, they will still win the league in my opinion.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

29-01-2021, 10:56 PM

yeah i agree early season i thought they in real trouble never seen them that low in premiership but they right back in the game , i think its arsenal who finding it hard as they normally up near top but they so hit n miss at present
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

30-01-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
The 2 teams I would like to see in the run up would be Everton and West Ham but I have to say we are half way through the season and it looks like any ones title except Newcastle's of course..

But what do I know about football I have supported Middlesbrough since I was a nipper, but we did win a cup once 2004 seems a life time away.

Up The Boro.
i see you drew 0-0 with norwich today
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

31-01-2021, 10:00 PM

liverpool getting back in contention....at last n hopefully it will lol
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

02-02-2021, 09:58 PM

was a good win against totenham, puts us 3rd now woo woo lol
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

02-02-2021, 10:07 PM

arsenal lost again to wolves, they not playing well this season...
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2021, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
liverpool getting back in contention....at last n hopefully it will lol
Ouch that hurt..
Liverpool 0 v Brighton 1

I see my 2 outsiders are gaining points West Ham and Everton it will make a change I suppose if they can grab a European spot in one of the competitions.

Has for Boro they are so jammy dropping points all over the place but all around them teams are also doing the same. Keeping Boro's hope of a outside chance to step in the playoffs.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2021, 06:53 PM

Man City have a game in hand. If they win it, I cannot see them giving up the lead unless they have a sudden crash of injuries because all the teams below them are doing terrible which is allowing teams such as Everton and Leicester to creep in.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top