Join for free
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 10:49 PM

F1 : Drive to survive - Season 3

Just watched the first episode on Netflix! The Australian Grand Prix was just cancelled - episode 1. No one was wearing masks.

I’ve had to download the rest of the season to binge watch at night whilst on holiday.

I’m super hyped for this season! Hoping for lots more action and hoping Mercedes gets some proper competition this season

Who do you think will be up there with Mercedes this season?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 11:06 PM

Re: F1 : Drive to survive - Season 3

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Just watched the first episode on Netflix! The Australian Grand Prix was just cancelled - episode 1. No one was wearing masks.

I’ve had to download the rest of the season to binge watch at night whilst on holiday.

I’m super hyped for this season! Hoping for lots more action and hoping Mercedes gets some proper competition this season

Haven’t seen any of the drive to survive episodes, but I have recorded a few, not sure who’s going to challenge the mercs red bull seem promising but we won’t tell until the first few races
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->

I was very disappointed. I love F1. If I may say so Melbourne always puts on a first class show. I went to one a few years ago. Had a ball. Hope it all geos well when we do have it. Where was nobody wearing masks?..
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I was very disappointed. I love F1. If I may say so Melbourne always puts on a first class show. I went to one a few years ago. Had a ball. Hope it all geos well when we do have it. Where was nobody wearing masks?..
Yes, I know right! I was thinking the same thing but it was early days. I don’t think they realized the extent of the pandemic. Australia always puts on a great show!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top