Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 09:12 PM

Re: Line of Duty.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It was an anti climax, but then the whole series was. They weren't brave enough for a controversial story ending because they want to string it out into another season. The hint at the end was that Kate would be back at AC12 (or whatever it turns into). Hastings will obviously be back in some form too. The show has had its day. It was really good up to Season 3/4.

I agree Annie. It should have ended last night. I hate being conned like that. It's a bit like those 'free' Kindle books that miss out the ending, then expect you to buy the next instalment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 10:40 PM

Isn’t Jed Mercurio a great friend of actor James Nesbitt whose character was found dead with his wife in a fire in Spain.
Maybe, he’s not really dead and if they make Series 7, he will turn up in that?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 06:57 AM

Did we find out who 'H' is/was? Maybe someone could PM me so not to spoil it for anyone else??
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:31 PM

Well I'm investing no more time in a new season.

ST really not worth finding out about the dratted H, it's so lame.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:36 PM

Well I'm investing no more time in a new season.

Mother of God, not another series!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Did we find out who 'H' is/was? Maybe someone could PM me so not to spoil it for anyone else??
There was no "H", ST. H morphed into the "Fourth" man which, when I think about it, precluded my suspicions it was Ted's boss lady. d'oh!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 06:43 PM

We was robbed.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 07:27 AM

Have just watched series 6 on DVD - and am bitterly disappointed!

How did that pathetic plank Kelly McDonald come to be a lead in this? She was absolute rubbish.

The whole series was pathetic, the story lines were weak and it was badly scripted.

Yes - they have left an open door for another series - I can only hope someone traps their fingers in it before they write the next lot of dross!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-06-2021, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Have just watched series 6 on DVD - and am bitterly disappointed!

How did that pathetic plank Kelly McDonald come to be a lead in this? She was absolute rubbish.

The whole series was pathetic, the story lines were weak and it was badly scripted.

Yes - they have left an open door for another series - I can only hope someone traps their fingers in it before they write the next lot of dross!
I think the majority of viewers would agree with you Tabs, especially after the big build up in the press. The one memorable moment was the 'Wee Donkey' speech. I suppose it's a bit like watching the England football team in the World cup, we will all be whipped up into a frenzy before the start of the next one, only to be disappointed again.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:01 PM

Hi

We do have bent Police, that is a fact of life.

Because they know the system they are very hard to catch.

Eventually we do, which is good.

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top