Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 06:11 AM

Rice cooker surprise.

I got a surprise today. I found out what else you can cook in a rice cooker. The answer is just about everything. Did anyone already know this? Anyone who would like to discuss this or contribute please do
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 07:33 AM

Re: Rice cooker surprise.

LOL - I cook my rice in an ordinary saucepan, Keezoy, so yes - it can be used for almost anything!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Anyone who would like to discuss this or contribute please do
There may be more to rice cookers than I thought, but, even so, I feel it is more a subject for an informal chat, rather than a discussion.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
There may be more to rice cookers than I thought, but, even so, I feel it is more a subject for an informal chat, rather than a discussion.
Discussions are for those who want to tell us their opinions, but informal chats are for those who just want to share a few ideas.......both are allowed on this site.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 08:59 AM

Rice cooker? I had to google that, but I'm not surprised there is such a gadget on the market. Like Silver T, I use an ordinary saucepan.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Discussions are for those who want to tell us their opinions, but informal chats are for those who just want to share a few ideas.......both are allowed on this site.

Yeah, bring it on
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:04 AM

I was thinking in terms of what would be appropriate, rather than allowed.

Once you get into a discussion, you have to appoint a chair person and sort out an agenda, and all sorts of other stuff. It hardly seems worth the trouble just to talk about alternative uses of a rice cooker. No, I definitely think a chat is the way to go.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I was thinking in terms of what would be appropriate, rather than allowed.

Once you get into a discussion, you have to appoint a chair person and sort out an agenda, and all sorts of other stuff. It hardly seems worth the trouble just to talk about alternative uses of a rice cooker. No, I definitely think a chat is the way to go.
Has Matron been round to give you your medicine yet Harbal?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-03-2021, 09:18 AM

Has Matron been round to give you your medicine yet Harbal?
She's here now, as it happens; along with several other members of staff. We are about to hold a seminar on teapots.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by harbal ->
she's here now, as it happens; along with several other members of staff. We are about to hold a seminar on teapots.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top