Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 08:39 PM

Re: Viewpoint

Oh ...and why doesn’t anyone across the road, draw their curtains?

I do like the actor who plays his boss in it. Things are usually good when he’s in them.
I don’t know the actor’s name but he’s got white hair and glasses!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 09:05 PM

Phil Davis Art . Yes a well known , familiar face .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 10:06 PM

I have just about decided I am not finding this as gripping as I'd hoped.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm with you on that Mups!

Also, I find the police surveillance chap doesn't speak very clearly and so I have difficulty following what he says and thus miss out on what is going on when he is involved.

I'll probably stick with it to see how it all ends but it's no 'Line of Duty'
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 12:38 PM

I’m afraid I switched this off the first evening and watched something else much better. A catch up programme on Dave following Suffolk police. And they were in Lowestoft.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I gave up part way through it last night for that reason .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh ...and why doesn’t anyone across the road, draw their curtains?

I do like the actor who plays his boss in it. Things are usually good when he’s in them.
I don’t know the actor’s name but he’s got white hair and glasses!
In the previous episode, DC King had a right go at Zoe for standing at the window with the lights on behind her. Then he went and did exactly the same thing.

His boss is played by Phil Davis and if you want to see phil at his best, watch the Whitechapel series. He is brilliant.

I got all ready for episode three last night but as soon as it started I got bored and switched off.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 01:21 PM

Oh dear, as if the programme needed any further bad publicity, it appears actor, Noel Clark, may have been a bad boy and has been dropped by all.

Actor and director Noel Clarke has been suspended by Bafta after allegations of sexual harassment, weeks after he received one of its top awards.

In a statement, Bafta said it made the decision "in light of the allegations of serious misconduct"*in the Guardian.

The Kidulthood and Doctor Who actor, 45, was given the outstanding British contribution to cinema prize at a ceremony on 10 April.

Clarke has said he "vehemently" denies "any sexual misconduct or wrongdoing".

In a statement he said he intended to "defend myself against these false allegations".

He added: "In a 20-year career, I have put inclusivity and diversity at the forefront of my work and never had a complaint made against me.

"If anyone who has worked with me has ever felt uncomfortable or disrespected, I sincerely apologise."

The Guardian reported allegations from 20 women, all of whom knew Clarke in a professional capacity.

Bafta said it was suspending his membership and the recently awarded honour "immediately and until further notice".
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:53 PM

And ITV have pulled the final episode! Bastards.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
And ITV have pulled the final episode! Bastards.
Available on catch up till Sunday, apparently.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top