Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 09:18 PM

Re: Viewpoint

Watching the final episode right now on Itvhub.

Just to prove it they have just asked Tuckman to spy on his wife , Kate for them to try and incriminate her.
Pavel just dropped him outside his house in the work van.
Gemma secured a job at a school in Andalusia under the name Jacqueline Feilding, tho she hasnt turned up yet.......
That's all yer getting !!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 09:47 PM

OMG.....shocked at who the real killer was....

Great ending tho' !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 10:10 PM

I thought I might watch the last episode tonight, but it wasn't on.

How come some areas have it and some don't?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I thought I might watch the last episode tonight, but it wasn't on.

How come some areas have it and some don't?
Mups, I did state on page 2 that it would be on catch up, actually ITV Hub, for a limited time.

What did ITV show instead? I had switched off to prepare for dog walk and bed. It was still on my Sky TV guide.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Mups, I did state on page 2 that it would be on catch up, actually ITV Hub, for a limited time.

What did ITV show instead? I had switched off to prepare for dog walk and bed. It was still on my Sky TV guide.

I think they showed 'It'll be all right on the night'.... which obviously it wasn't.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 10:27 AM

Yet to watch the last 2 episodes I got a bit bored with it tbh .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Yes, it was in my TV guide too, Jazzi, but they showed some old version of those funny shows when things go wrong in front of the cameras, can't remember the name.

I've never tried ITV Hub, and I haven't got Sky either.
No hope for some is there.

* P.S. Aha. Just seen LD's post about why it got taken off - I understand now. Sorry Jazzi.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 05:11 PM

I viewed the last episode on ITV Hub but l see it is also available on YouTube.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top