Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 11:42 AM

thoughts on scrolling title

I have added a scrollling explaination in the video. is it ok?

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 11:47 AM

Re: thoughts on scrolling title

The scrolling title is fine, but the music is a little jarring. I understand you want something to go with the playfulness, but even if you lower it a bit? Also, is there a way to briefly explain (via a short scrolling thing) what Coati are, because I have never heard of them before!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 12:23 PM

getting royality free music off the internet is hard to find so I am using what the editing suite offers.To do the scoll, let alone smother the whole video with an explaination, is hard enough

What annoyed me was those damn kids getting in the shot with their legs. Those animals can give a nasty bite so what were their parents doing keeping them away.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 12:23 PM

The scrolling works fine - but I did have to lower the volume on the music. Had to ask Mr Google about Coati - cute little creatures! Thank you for sharing.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

07-06-2021, 12:28 PM

easy to turn down the volume on the computer
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
easy to turn down the volume on the computer
I did!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 01:50 PM

RS, There's a guy called Kevin McLeod who does royalty free music for every genre you could think of

https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html

I see lots of youtubers using his stuff...all he asks for is a credit to him.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

07-06-2021, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
RS, There's a guy called Kevin McLeod who does royalty free music for every genre you could think of

https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html

I see lots of youtubers using his stuff...all he asks for is a credit to him.
Thank you I have it bookmarked now

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top