Join for free
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 09:20 PM

The Killing rerun of 2007 series on BBC4

Just completed the truly fantastic 20 episode first series of this Danish Scandi- Noir .

The Killing was so compelling I was often watching 3 or 4 episodes each night.

Sofia Grabol is outstanding as Detective Sarah Lund whose developing obsession with a missing girl case she was asked to start investigating the day before she was due to leave her job in Copenhagen for a new position in Stockholm, threatens to destroy every relationship she has including with her son, her mother, her fiancee and not least, her colleagues.

The case engulfs a leading enigmatic young politician in the local mayoral elections which creates a whole other layer of complications for Lund and her new co investigator colleague, Jan Meyer, whose working relationship is fractious at best.

This is so well written , acted and crafted that British crime drama s look amateurish by comparison.

I'm now just starting series 2....

This is as high a recommendation as I could possibly give for a show....brilliant!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top