Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

12-06-2021, 06:29 AM

Good morning Saturday!

A cooler morning here after some rain last night. Some sun but quite a lot of cloud about, much more suited to working in the garden.

My daily chat with mum is first on the list of things today - as it always is.

Didn't get round to looking further into the leaking pond yesterday so that's my main task today. Must get it done as I have to top up the system with about 20 liters of water daily so today's the day to get the job done!

Also have to see about getting someone - that usually means my son, to come and trim the hedge at the side of the garden. It's grown like there was no tomorrow the last couple of weeks and at almost two meters high is a bit out of reach for me.

Other than that we have nothing planned so we'll just take the day as it comes.

Have a great day wherever you are.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 07:26 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday!

Good morning, Ullabi and everyone! Cloudy and humid already this morning and it isn't even 7.30am. Taken the dog out, had breakfast, and thinking of the day ahead. I enjoy being a morning person, but trying to keep quiet when others are sleeping is difficult! Heh! Have a lovely day everybody
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 07:26 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

A day watering and resting,, nothing much else.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 07:28 AM

good morning, a bit cooler today, expected hot tomorrow, so will mow the lawns and do some watering, in particular the ferneries
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 08:54 AM

Good morning all, cloudy here but sunnier later they say, and tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher so sunhats on everyone!

Back from the forest now and having a brew before finding something useful to do. Nothing obvious at the moment but something usually turns up.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone it promises to be a hot one.

I want to do some bread baking before it gets too hot in the kitchen, it is a perfect day for rising bread.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:25 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day, temps rising to 23°c here in the SW.

No particular plans for today, usual chores about the house, then out in the garden...

Enjoy your day folks, if you’re out in the sun, don’t forget the sun cream....
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:34 AM

Good morning - Nothing to do today. I hope the dog next door will soon stop its constant yapping. Then again, if it did stop, it wouldn't be constant.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:56 AM

Good morning everybody.

My bursitis has been playing up so I'm going to take it easy today. I don't think I should have gone to 'keep fit' yesterday - it was too much for it.

Swimming for me from now on until/if it gets better.

Have a good day all.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:02 AM

morning all,garden tidying up today, not much else,it's a bit windy but not cold, hope to see the sun later,enjoy your day..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top