Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:33 AM

Vladimir Putin's Speech.

Top Bloke in my opinion!...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:35 AM

Re: Vladimir Putin's Speech.

Another one losing it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

but isn't he threatening? I'm not very clever and don't really understand what he is trying to say except it sounds threatening at the end.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:37 AM

A really Nice chap, potting us all first in his thinking.

Where would the missile industry be without him - thousands unemployed!

He even bankrolls some of our top football teams, to keep us all happy.

What a hero!

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:41 AM

Maybe something lost in the translation?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:47 AM

I love this spread of misinformation from mistranslation of videos :

https://infotagion.com/factcheck-did...ding-covid-19/
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:48 AM

A video of President Vladimir Putin making a speech in Russian has been subtitled in Spanish to make it appear as if Russian President Vladimir Putin is accusing America and Europe of voluntarily decimating the world population.

These false subtitles to not match the speech made by President Putin in Russian. His speech was in fact made on 9 May 2016, Victory Day in Russia, commemorating the surrender of Nazi Germany in 1945.

In the video, Putin actually says: “Dear citizens of Russia. Dear veterans. Comrade soldiers and sailors. Sergeants and petty officers. Ensigns and warrant officers. Comrade officers, generals and admirals. I congratulate you on Victory Day. This year is the 75th anniversary of the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. History lessons teach us that peace on earth is not established by itself, that one needs to be vigilant, that double standards as well as short sighted indulgence of those who nurture criminal plans are not acceptable. Today civilisation is again facing cruelty and violence. Terrorism has become a global threat… they have not let them down and will always be looking up to the great victory, to the deeds of a heroic generation of victors. Congratulations on the anniversary of the great victory. Hurrah!”

Canal 1, a Colombian state-owned television channel, has also published an article explaining that the subtitles in Spanish do not correspond to the audio in Russian.
From the link I posted....
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 11:11 AM

As ruthless killers go, Foxy, he is one of the best.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 11:32 AM

Alexei Navalny might have a different opinion.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 12:06 PM

Okay! Well he could have said it....
Sorry for the mis information folks.....It fooled me, but then again, I don't speak Russian or Spanish.... And I do get confused easily....

Somebody should take this keyboard off me....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top