Join for free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 02:40 PM

Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

Why does she do it? Why does Theresa May insist on backing herself - and the UK into unnecessary corners? Why does she persist in listening to anything her cretinous civil servants advise, including her self-grandstanding band-aid Ollie, who was so cocksure of his ability to manage this debacle in Salzburg,but instead, has resulted in making the whole episode a complete humiliation for Theresa May and the United Kingdom.

No wonder she was furious when she went forth to give her allowed 10 minute spot at the end of all discussions, in what she herself said, was a tiny sweat-box room, after Barnier and Tusk had announced, in larger air-conditioned rooms of course, that the EU were denouncing her plans as totally unacceptable to the EU. All she could do was carry on with her stupid speech, knowing that she had been ambushed.

How dare she ever put us into this position. How dare she, for over two years, give concession after concession to this mob of mafia suits, how dare she even allow herself to be belittled and ostracised by the likes of Merkel, a woman who is herself hanging on to her power by her fingertips, by Juncker, who even refused to get up out of his seat to greet Theresa May, instead making her bow down to speak to this little drunken sop. (Could you ever imagine Maggie Thatcher putting up with such rude, arrogant behaviour?) she would have said TA TA, and walked! And to be dictated to by the Leader of Malta, who is himself mired in corruption charges. It defies belief!

She is giving a speech to the British public today. It had better be how she has finally grown a pair of balls! Because truthfully Theresa, you are standing in the last-chance saloon, and you brought it all down on yourself by listening to the incompetent civil servant fools you have advising you, when it is obvious they are so pro-EU, you are being humiliated and betrayed by all. Time to stand tall and tell it as it is, or GET OUT AND MAKE WAY FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL STAND UP TO THESE MAFIA BULLIES!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 02:50 PM

Re: Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Why does she do it? Why does Theresa May insist on backing herself - and the UK into unnecessary corners? Why does she persist in listening to anything her cretinous civil servants advise, including her self-grandstanding band-aid Ollie, who was so cocksure of his ability to manage this debacle in Salzburg,but instead, has resulted in making the whole episode a complete humiliation for Theresa May and the United Kingdom.

No wonder she was furious when she went forth to give her allowed 10 minute spot at the end of all discussions, in what she herself said, was a tiny sweat-box room, after Barnier and Tusk had announced, in larger air-conditioned rooms of course, that the EU were denouncing her plans as totally unacceptable to the EU. All she could do was carry on with her stupid speech, knowing that she had been ambushed.

How dare she ever put us into this position. How dare she, for over two years, give concession after concession to this mob of mafia suits, how dare she even allow herself to be belittled and ostracised by the likes of Merkel, a woman who is herself hanging on to her power by her fingertips, by Juncker, who even refused to get up out of his seat to greet Theresa May, instead making her bow down to speak to this little drunken sop. (Could you ever imagine Maggie Thatcher putting up with such rude, arrogant behaviour?) she would have said TA TA, and walked! And to be dictated to by the Leader of Malta, who is himself mired in corruption charges. It defies belief!

She is giving a speech to the British public today. It had better be how she has finally grown a pair of balls! Because truthfully Theresa, you are standing in the last-chance saloon, and you brought it all down on yourself by listening to the incompetent civil servant fools you have advising you, when it is obvious they are so pro-EU, you are being humiliated and betrayed by all. Time to stand tall and tell it as it is, or GET OUT AND MAKE WAY FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL STAND UP TO THESE MAFIA BULLIES!
Hmm never realized you could be so forceful and dominant!!

yes Ma'am
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:03 PM

That's it, tell them to get stuffed then we can happily make our way back to the Eighteenth century. No universal suffrage in those days, worst thing that ever happened was giving the working class a vote.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Hmm never realized you could be so forceful and dominant!!

yes Ma'am
Good! now get out and close the door behind you!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:18 PM

Good! now get out and close the door behind you!!
OK but erhmm - can I come back later?? please!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-09-2018, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
That's it, tell them to get stuffed then we can happily make our way back to the Eighteenth century. No universal suffrage in those days, worst thing that ever happened was giving the working class a vote.
Remember when I asked for your opinion? Nah, me neither.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Purry ..it's like stepping inside the Tardis and entering a time warp reading some of your posts.
Do you wear a cloth cap and braces by any chance?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:21 PM

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Nah, me neither.
By heck Shroppy ... you're taking no nonsense today are you.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-09-2018, 03:41 PM

Hi Mort,Must be the adrenaline !! been on the go since 6 am this morning, Saw He Who Must Obey off to work (he retired last November but his firm have asked if he would do the Fire Training/Risk Assessment bookings as and when they come in. I think he is pleased about it as it keeps him busy). Once he was out I had to walk a round trip of a mile with Ollie to the groomers, then collected him, then take Flynn to groomers, then collect him, (all because HWMO took the car and the groomer couldn't fit them in at the same time!).
I also got soaked cos it peed down!

So finally, I managed to sit down with a cup of tea and promptly spilt it all over the coffee table!. Then I finally get a chance to read the paper and watch the news and see that DISMAY has been up to her usual robotic uselessness of being a lapdog to the EU!

It was enough to get even little ol' me riled!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 03:44 PM

Hi Mort,Must be the adrenaline !! been on the go since 6 am this morning, Saw He Who Must Obey off to work (he retired last November but his firm have asked if he would do the Fire Training/Risk Assessment bookings as and when they come in. I think he is pleased about it as it keeps him busy). Once he was out I had to walk a round trip of a mile with Ollie to the groomers, then collected him, then take Flynn to groomers, then collect him, (all because HWMO took the car and the groomer couldn't fit them in at the same time!).
I also got soaked cos it peed down!

So finally, I managed to sit down with a cup of tea and promptly spilt it all over the coffee table!. Then I finally get a chance to read the paper and watch the news and see that DISMAY has been up to her usual robotic uselessness of being a lapdog to the EU!

It was enough to get even little ol' me riled!
oh I see so it wasn't anything I said then??

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top