Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2009, 02:44 PM

Bing and Louis

buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2009, 03:10 PM

Re: Bing and Louis

Gosh, I haven't heard Bing in so long and a rush of memories kept coming back. When I went to meet my husband's family in D.C. and became engaged, we went to hear Louie one night, we were sitting on the shore and he was playing and singing out on a paddle boat and it was so lovely. Thanks for the memories.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2009, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Gosh, I haven't heard Bing in so long and a rush of memories kept coming back. When I went to meet my husband's family in D.C. and became engaged, we went to hear Louie one night, we were sitting on the shore and he was playing and singing out on a paddle boat and it was so lovely. Thanks for the memories.
It's an oldie for sure Joan, . . I love trout fishing but the season's finished here, . . I can still fish for Rainbows coz they're an import from your part of the world, they're regarded as vermin to our native Brown Trout.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2009, 04:21 PM

How interesting.
nero
Central Scotland

22-12-2009, 06:11 PM

Ole satch-mo, . . that was his nick-name, . . it's short for satchel mouth, . . just a bit of trivia you can ask at your xmas party.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top