Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2009, 05:22 PM

No fool like an old fool

It's none of my business of course, and how people chose to live their lives is up to them but ......he's a bit of a nit, isn't he?
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2009, 08:07 PM

Re: No fool like an old fool

He is just a stupid old man!!!!Had a lovely wife and family and gave it up for a girl young enough to be his daughter....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2009, 08:10 PM

Err, grandaughter?
He's 62, she's 20
I don't know much about his wife but there was an article in Hello at the hairdressers last week. She says the door is always open and she hopes he'll come round for Sunday lunch!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2009, 11:20 PM

Some people never realise just how lucky they are....lovely wife & family........

He would have to scrape his Sunday lunch from off his head if he called round and I was his wife!!!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
It's none of my business of course, and how people chose to live their lives is up to them but ......
Never liked his music, pretty useless individual, why do the media refer to him as a 'star' he's a just a musician and a bad one at that.

Furthermore, if I may say so, it is your business and everyones how he chooses to live his life, millions maybe tens of millions of mindless teenagers might take his life style for 'normal' and try to emulate it. It really annoys annoys me that a drug crazed alcoholic with no talent and who has himself as the most important thing in life are refered to as 'stars' by the media.

He's not a star in my book

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top