Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 12:24 PM

Re: iMac problem

It has an external hard drive but OH never showed me what to do with it.

Bought myself an iPad Air to tide me over and am now thinking of getting a case/cover for it. Are the ones with a keyboard reliable ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
It has an external hard drive but OH never showed me what to do with it.

Bought myself an iPad Air to tide me over and am now thinking of getting a case/cover for it. Are the ones with a keyboard reliable ?
I have an iPad Air, Rachel and have two cases for it .... one is just an ordinary case and the other is a case and keyboard. The keyboard works fine but personally I much prefer it with the case alone. I use a stylus and find it just as easy to type with that,
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I have an iPad Air, Rachel and have two cases for it .... one is just an ordinary case and the other is a case and keyboard. The keyboard works fine but personally I much prefer it with the case alone. I use a stylus and find it just as easy to type with that,

Hiya Mags
I am now the happy owner of a case with keyboard AND a lovely soft stylus

Woohooooooo .... my Christmas pressie and forthcoming birthday pressie from me to me

It's great that the keyboard comes out so I can use the pad which ever way I want
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 11:41 PM

Hiya Mags

Woohooooooo .... my Christmas pressie and forthcoming birthday pressie from me to me

It's great that the keyboard comes out so I can use the pad which ever way I want
..... and why not Rachel, you can spoil yourself now and again!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2015, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
..... and why not Rachel, you can spoil yourself now and again!
Yep ... I certainly can.

And I will ... My New Year Resolution

MEEEEEEEEEEE
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 12:56 AM

I always but always back up videos- pictures etc to DVD and keep well away from the computer.

AS sooln as i have been on a days shoot the first thing i do is backup to DVD, the good picture the bad pictures and those that may be ok. That way I have a copy of everything. next I have 3 external drives and an internal drive which everything goes on

Yes I know it seems over the top but when i had the kennels a hard drive failed and I would have lost over 3500 clients details as I had not backed anything up. Luckily a computer expert manage to retrieve the data I needed but it certainly bought into sharp focus the need to back up in more than one place. The hard drive was sent back to the manufactures and they replaced it under warranty ( Maxtor at the time had 3 yr warranty on the drive even though the computer only had a year on it)

Hard drives do fail sometimes so not the best place to store anything. Stuff on DVD can easily be recovered.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 03:53 PM

Hiya Mags

Yaaaaaay!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2015, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yaaaaaay!
Yaaaaay indeed

This has to be the best thing I ever bought ... lerve it
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 04:51 PM

Yaaaaay indeed

This has to be the best thing I ever bought ... lerve it
Me too. Can't put mine down.
(Typing on iPad right now.)
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

29-01-2015, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Me too. Can't put mine down.
(Typing on iPad right now.)
Yep .. it's addictive

I shouldn't be on here ... friend arriving soon ..... Aaaaarrrrgggh ... Can't stop plying

Somebody take me away from this !!!

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top