Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 12:42 PM

How much room does a family need ?

I think most are aware I'm a bit of a royalist, so I am amazed at myself thinking this lol

Right Meghan and Harry are in a twenty room home but are finding it too small for after their baby is born so they are moving to a larger home.

I'm baffled by this idea as it will cost tax payers a lot more for the security at a time we aren't exactly awash with cash for the people at the bottom.

So how many rooms does anyone need to bring up one small baby ?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:04 PM

Re: How much room does a family need ?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think most are aware I'm a bit of a royalist, so I am amazed at myself thinking this lol

Right Meghan and Harry are in a twenty room home but are finding it too small for after their baby is born so they are moving to a larger home.

I'm baffled by this idea as it will cost tax payers a lot more for the security at a time we aren't exactly awash with cash for the people at the bottom.

So how many rooms does anyone need to bring up one small baby ?
#interesting.
Do you happen to have a link to this story?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:26 PM

I heard it on the news apparently it's in most newspapers last day or so.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:28 PM

More to the point, why do we need a Royal Family in the first place!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:32 PM

Aren't they being 'moved on' because they can't get along with Willy & Kate?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:36 PM

Julie, I thought much the same as you when I read this:

Apparently 'Frogmore Cottage' is a 10-bedroom 'cottage' and they want it so that Megan's mother can stay sometimes!

Rumours are also going around that Megan is not getting on with Williams wife, as Dongle said, and that could be why they want to move out.

I read Megan had Kate in tears over the 3 yr old's bridesmaid dress for her wedding, and apparently Harry told his brother "Whatever Megan wants, Megan can have."

There have been other incidents too, if you want to believe the papers.

Anyhow, here is the link to the couple's new pad.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/781779...rogmore-house/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 01:56 PM

They're going to Frogmore Cottage aren't they ? That's on the Windsor estate, next to Frogmore House so the security won't cost anymore, and it will be their own private security not the state. Can't see that as a problem tbh, if it's empty.

I've hear various rumours about this and that, but haven't read any in the press, so not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if the Royal girls are falling out though, and after Fergie and Diana probably not a bad thing.
They were too close and we all know what chunnering and dissecting situations between two people can do !
Harry hasn't been looking too happy on his latest stroll's , I do feel there are issues arising.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 02:01 PM

Oh the poor souls...Life's so hard for Them isn't it...The further away They live from the inlaws the better I say...Timbuctoo would be good
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh the poor souls...Life's so hard for Them isn't it...The further away They live from the inlaws the better I say...Timbuctoo would be good
Mars is nice this time of year.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
They're going to Frogmore Cottage aren't they ? That's on the Windsor estate, next to Frogmore House so the security won't cost anymore, and it will be their own private security not the state. Can't see that as a problem tbh, if it's empty.

I've hear various rumours about this and that, but haven't read any in the press, so not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if the Royal girls are falling out though, and after Fergie and Diana probably not a bad thing.
They were too close and we all know what chunnering and dissecting situations between two people can do !
Harry hasn't been looking too happy on his latest stroll's , I do feel there are issues arising.
Increased security will be a big bill according to news, and the renovations are heading into the millions.

I'm a big Royal fan but it just seems rather rubbing people's faces in it at the moment, something queen avoids at all costs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top