Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 07:15 PM

Re: Julian Assange - GREAT NEWS!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

OK. he has done nothing wrong, not responsible at all for the rape and murder of those who helped is in the fight against the terrorists.
Let him go free, he has done nothing wrong so he needs no protection.

That would do for me.
Australian government have already said he's more than welcome home. Apart from anything else no doubt he'll be a whole lot safer there than in the UK.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Which law? America was hell bent to get their hands on him because he had made the American government look like what they are. The intention was and always has been to put the fear of God into anyone who had real and new evidence about the underhand skulduggery that the American government were and had been up to. If you want the villain of the peace and real law breaking look no further than the American government. Again.
If according to you and other supporters of him that he has broken no US laws then he should have no fears or worries because the UK will not extradite a person if no laws have been broken in the country that wants extradition.

UK law on extraditing people is that the person has to have reached the same level of law breaking as if the offense had happened in the UK. A UK court has already agreed that he has matched that criteria, hence why he was arrested when he left the embassy.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 07:45 PM

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/01/...endment-biden/
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 07:57 PM

This isn't over.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
If according to you and other supporters of him that he has broken no US laws then he should have no fears or worries because the UK will not extradite a person if no laws have been broken in the country that wants extradition.

UK law on extraditing people is that the person has to have reached the same level of law breaking as if the offense had happened in the UK. A UK court has already agreed that he has matched that criteria, hence why he was arrested when he left the embassy.
That's the theory, the facts are somewhat different. Assange. was stitched up from day #1.

Right from the hooky claim of sexual impropriety in order to get the poor SOB into a country that the Americans could ghost him out of, a thing that would be difficult with him in the UK all the way through to the point where he eventually has had extradition quashed.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

05-01-2021, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
This isn't over.
It should be. It's past time that the USA was put in its place. It's global hegemony has been unacceptable for far too long and now the uncommitted nations are starting to be committed - to the emerging global powers.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 10:44 PM

He broke the law and therefore should be held to account, end of. No one is above the law.
So!?..once again...Do the murdering cowboys Assange outed who machinegunned the group pf men from a helicopter..with glee!..rate a mention here?..They broke the law..of war. PLease don't ignore the question. It deserves an answer. So..? You apply your righteous judgement very selectively. And Art yes you're right. It started with Obama. But Trump certainly finished it.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
So!?..once again...Do the murdering cowboys Assange outed who machinegunned the group pf men from a helicopter..with glee!..rate a mention here?..They broke the law..of war. PLease don't ignore the question. It deserves an answer. So..? You apply your righteous judgement very selectively. And Art yes you're right. It started with Obama. But Trump certainly finished it.
No I do not apply my judgement selectively and how dare you accuse me of such. I have only every spoke about Assange because that it what the thread is about and discussing.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 11:21 PM

No I do not apply my judgement selectively and how dare you accuse me of such. I have only every spoke about Assange because that it what the thread is about and discussing.
Jeez mate. How dare I?..Well, I dare..like I just did. That incident IS about Assange. He outed it. The whole Assange issue is about him revealing war crimes committed by the US. Why is that not part of this discussion.? ..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

05-01-2021, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Jeez mate. How dare I?..Well, I dare..like I just did. YOu are being selective in your judgement. That seems like a self evident truth to me. THat incident IS about Assange. He outed it. The whole Assange issue is about him revealing war crimes committed by the US. Why is that not part of this discussion.? ..
Yes, but more than war crimes the disgusting hypocrisy that is part of American dealings with other actions many supposedly allies that has been known about for many decades but never actually been presented as a smorgasbord for everyone to see what is on offer.

What a hell of a way to treat a whistleblower.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top