Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:31 PM

Re: Bit of News

Just had a 'phone call from our youngest son to tell us that they've got the OK on the mortgage on the house!

We are so very pleased for them as they'll be out of expensive rented accommodation at last and it's right in the town too where our grandson goes to school.

Sorry, I get a bit carried away with the good news as if everyone wants to hear it but I like sharing. stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:34 PM

Great news
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Just had a 'phone call from our youngest son to tell us that they've got the OK on the mortgage on the house!

We are so very pleased for them as they'll be out of expensive rented accommodation at last and it's right in the town too where our grandson goes to school.

Sorry, I get a bit carried away with the good news as if everyone wants to hear it but I like sharing. stevmk2
That's great news Steve!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That is becoming more common I believe from what people tell me Steve, so not surprised. I know they need to sell but it seems unfair if someone is just starting out and needs to get a mortgage approved.
I could be wrong here but don"t all mortgages have to be approved , seem to remember way back when we bought our first house were on tenterhooks as to whether they would or would not approve a loan.
It seems a shame that Auntie pulled out though, wonder why ?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:35 PM

You post away Steve. That's why we're all here, isn't it? To tell, share, moan.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top