Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 10:43 AM

Re: Tall Story 4

'Oooo look' said the gals - 'the sea looks beautiful' said Myra,' lets hitch up them skirts and get paddlin' said Twiz ....... As they all ran down to the sands, Patsy lagging behind as usual, she noticed Diamond Lil with legs like jelly trying to walk through the sand in her heels, 'Get them killers off yer feet and walk barefoot' mumbled Pats ......
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 01:01 PM

.......closely followed by George, the committee secretary, who was knotting the corners of his handkerchief prior to putting it on his bald head !.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 01:10 PM

'Well I never' says Mups 'a dolphin!'
'Ow - lets go and say hello' chimes Patsy 'I love dolphins'
With that her skirt is tucked into her pants - 'C'mon gals' as she wades into the sea .......
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 03:22 PM

Alan and Barry had been snoozing on the bus and just wakened up. They stepped down from the bus and nipped into the toilet to change into their mankinis.

Meanwhile, Patsy and Mups were frolicing in the waves. They were having so much fun, with an exceptionally friendly dolphin. Diamond Lil was trying to wedge her stiletto out of the sand, whilst Flynn lay on the sand, soaking up the sunshine. Patsy decided to call the friendly dolphin a name, and chose.................
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2015, 03:25 PM

Pepa ............ Twiz got on his back and with the bustle protruding, people on the shore thought it was a shark ! Some started screaming and Alan and Flynn took to the water to rescue the gals .......
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Pepa ............ Twiz got on his back and with the bustle protruding, people on the shore thought it was a shark ! Some started screaming and Alan and Flynn took to the water to rescue the gals .......
The screaming wasn't about the supposed shark, it was Alan and Barry emerging from the toilet with their leopard skin mankini's. Even the dolphin swam off in shock. Twiz was left with her bustle acting as a float. Patsy held her hand and pulled her from the water towards the sand. They both flopped on the beach. Myra and Flynn ran towards them to make sure they were okay, whilst Diamond Lil swallowed back a can of lager........
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2015, 05:32 PM

(LOL)

'Wheres me kiss me quick hat' says Twiz - 'the dolphins wearing it' says Myra' they screamed with laughter at the sight ........
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
(LOL)

'Wheres me kiss me quick hat' says Twiz - 'the dolphins wearing it' says Myra' they screamed with laughter at the sight ........
... and sure enough, the dolphin swam off into the distance with the kiss-me-quick hat hooked over its dorsal fin.
They all sat in companionable silence for a while, looking out over the sparkling sea and enjoying the warmth of the sunshine.
George broke the silence with - "Who fancies a candyfloss, or an ice cream, look, the van is just over there."
"Ooh, that's a good idea, I'll come with yer and help carry 'em," replied Patsy.
As Patsy got up from her deck chair, there was a loud ripping noise, and to her horror, her frock hem had caught on the frame of the chair, and torn a great big slit up the back, showing her shocking pink bloomers to the world. George laughed so much, his knotted hanky shot off his head into Alan's orange juice.
Patsy was horrified and quickly tried to cover her modesty, but luckily Twiz stepped forward with a brilliant idea - 'Ere, use me bustle gal, that'll hide your drawers."
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

11-04-2015, 08:55 AM

Aww thanks Twiz, said Patsy, while she gave a sigh of relief. Yeah, keep yourself decent girl, said Alan and Barry. Which was a cheek as they were still sunbathing with their mankini's on . They were lying face down and their cheeks were turning pink. Diamond Lil couldn't take her eyes off them and Flynn said " oi, Lil, stop eyeing up Alan and Barry". George arrived back carrying a cardboard tray of flossies, ice lollies and ice cream cones. He tripped over diamond Lil's stilleto and the ice cream went flying and landed on the pink cheeks of Barry and Alan. Aaarrg.........
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

11-04-2015, 09:00 AM

'Ow - what a sight' said Patsy 'think I'll pass on that ice cream - ooo look Myra, theres Marylyn Monroe over there' 'Nah its not' says Myra 'Its Jimmy the transvestite - look Shirley Bassey coming along too'
'Well I never - says Pats, and there was Flynn giving the glad eye' they giggled as the munched on the floss .......

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top