Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:09 PM

Re: Grey Hair.

I've coloured my hair since I was young. I've been natural, I've been red, I've been multicoloured , and now I'm blondie with a bit of light mix and match
I've never seen myself grey , only the little side bits . It's up to the I individual really , as long as they are happy .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I'm not blowing my own trumpet, but go on then i will
I dye my hair black and sometimes i do it with purple hints.. And i look young for my age and i don't act my age either
I agree about you being young for your age , the way you are teaching me & Patsy to whistle, bet she better than me though.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I agree about you being young for your age , the way you are teaching me & Patsy to whistle, bet she better than me though.
I don't think she's read it yet, but i bet she'll have a go the old coot It's ok Apricot i'm just getting my own back on her!
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:35 PM

A person is not old because their hair turns grey
A person is not old because their teethe decay
A person though is bound for their last long sleep
When their body makes appointments their mind can't keep.

OOps think I may be in trouble?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:36 PM

Laugh.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I don't think she's read it yet, but i bet she'll have a go the old coot It's ok Apricot i'm just getting my own back on her!

Cheeky mare x
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
[/B]
Cheeky mare x
That's me
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 10:02 PM

Men with a shock of white hair look distiguished. Some women do as well.
Me, personally, I shall never go grey gracefully, I'd look ninety. I have my hair done every 6 weeks.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2015, 10:06 AM

I am 80 and no grey hair. Never colored my hair, ever. None of my family ever colored their hair either. My younger sister turned all grey in her 60's and admits she is jealous of my natural color hair. My Mom, will be 100 next month is snow white but she stayed natural until her mid 80's. My Dad was dark grey when he passed at 72. 0
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

18-04-2015, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by ShirleyMarie ->
I am 80 and no grey hair. Never colored my hair, ever. None of my family ever colored their hair either. My younger sister turned all grey in her 60's and admits she is jealous of my natural color hair. My Mom, will be 100 next month is snow white but she stayed natural until her mid 80's. My Dad was dark grey when he passed at 72. 0
Wow! that's good going for a whole family, you must have had a good lifestyle or maybe it's in your genes?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top