Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:04 AM

Re: We are mugs

The people traffickers are the ones at fault, they need to be taken off the boats and tried for they illegal nasty people they are, their money taken from them and given back to the poor souls who have paid for the journeys.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Nothing to do with this particular post its all your posts that have a similar negative air to them giving rise to the question of your agenda..

It is only natural to ask if every post has a similar ring to iot what the underlying cause might be.
I see from a few of your posts that you havent had an exactly easy life but to be so angry and negative all the time?
Isnt there anything positive about life in your world?

Im not going to trawl through your posts and pick up on every little thing and I dont intend to start a war or row with you Markey I simply asked a question..

I did it in a civil manner and expect an answer in the same tone and not in the derisory fashion you seem to have chosen. I can almost hear the sneer in your typed replies.

I do not condone any murder or religious atrocity I dont condon hate crimes of any sort be it based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

I tend not to mock the afflicted or the intellectually challenged either..

As my mother would say Markey, if you cant say something nice , its better to say nothing.

Your so wrong in many ways
Firstly my hard times as a youngster , hasn't made me angry or negative, everyone that knows me can't understand why I so chilled out , my nick name is smiler, because I always see the funny side on things , I far from bitter , when it comes to you hinting I have a problem with race , when I was with my exwife we foster children for years all breeds and colours , most of them I have brilliant relationships with now they grown up , in fact this lunch time I meeting denzil for lunch I foster denzil on and off for almost all his life , his father was a yardi always in and out off prison , his mum was a drug taker ,

I not a religious bloke as I said it can course more trouble what it's worth , but I do have a issue with muslims that are extremist , in this country and abroad, at the present day in this world muslim extremists are resonible for nearly all barbaric acts to man kind , not something from a a film , it's happening and very vey true , your welcome to bury your head in the sand and call everyone that mention barbaric act demented, it's a free world well in some parts of the world ,

I don't like the fact that these people that think it ok to murder because of your religeon or if you offend their God in anyway are entering Europe by the hundreds each week , each year anti terror police stops major terrorist attracts each years in this country , in the last ten years again in this country 99% of terrorism attacks in this country was muslim related , now we getting uk muslim residents going over to join Isis , there's a major problem , and if everyone like you cass and bury your head in the sand , it's only going to gets worst ,

The Thing is say if these muslims that murderd those on the boat near Italy coast , had made it to land before they were pick up, would of had another handful of murdrerers on the shores one Europe, how many murders rapes enters Europe and uk uncheck , just look at the prison figures , only again last night read about a polish man that murderd a young girl in France ,he was caught thank god but he was at Calais on his way to the uk ,

See I don't deal with nonsence , I like facts , my old saying it better knowing the devil as you know what to expect

You missing the point these men murdrerd innocent people just because they are of different religeon , take it or leave it ,
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 12:33 PM

Anyone saying Conservatives are not right wing enough and starting threads like this in this way has an agenda that I and many others find distasteful at best. Still waiting to find out what my housing situation had to do with the right to buy thread BTW when you have time enlighten us all why that was so important.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 12:38 PM

Why is there an agenda
We have spoken many times about immigration and the like
We don't know who these people are only the fact of where they come from, to assume there are not murderers - rapists among them is naïve, we just don't know who we are dealing with and need to be very cautious, not that we have been up to now and doubt that will change soon enough !
They need to be vetted and sorted out, before any welcoming with open arms ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

17-04-2015, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Why is there an agenda
We have spoken many times about immigration and the like
We don't know who these people are only the fact of where they come from, to assume there are not murderers - rapists among them is naïve, we just don't know who we are dealing with and need to be very cautious, not that we have been up to now and doubt that will change soon enough !
They need to be vetted and sorted out, before any welcoming with open arms ....
You don't have an agenda Patsy in fact at times you are much more kind hearted than me. I have never seen you start a thread like this which is anti any religion or race or group of people.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The people traffickers are the ones at fault
, they need to be taken off the boats and tried for they illegal nasty people they are, their money taken from them and given back to the poor souls who have paid for the journeys.
Interestingly an Italian being interviewed on Radio 4 this morning has suggested that there is a connection to the Mafia.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

17-04-2015, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
[B]

Interestingly an Italian being interviewed on Radio 4 this morning has suggested that there is a connection to the Mafia.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though I am.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 01:46 PM

The people traffickers are the ones at fault, they need to be taken off the boats and tried for they illegal nasty people they are, their money taken from them and given back to the poor souls who have paid for the journeys.
No we are at fault for taking in any Tom Dick or Harry from any boat that comes to our shores.
Turn them around and send them back, then the traffickers have a problem when the people want their money back.
I missed the fact that this was in Italy, but my views are the same, send them back or the world will have this happen again and again, until WE stop it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

17-04-2015, 01:53 PM

We have a long history of helping refugees my family among them I really hope we are not at a point in history when we show no sympathy for people needing help.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 02:45 PM

Again pointing out non UK national who may or may not have committed murder .. Be angry about murderers rapists and child molesters by all means but why do you find it necessary to constantly point out race religion or nationality?

You know if you want to say youre a member of a particular group please dont think anyone will be shocked...

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top