Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:09 AM

paranormal experience

Have you ever had what could be called a paranormal experience ? My niece moved into a very old converted barn 6 months ago in Surrey . The barn is attached to the old farmhouse. Within days small stones were thrown at her. Items going missing or moved . My niece is a tidy minded girl and had all her keys purse etc on the coffee table ready for urgent app, she had on the table a small electronic box to open the garage door, she could not find it , she had to phone her mum to take her to the appointment. Arriving home , mum and daughter searched the barn for the little box, niece went into bedroom to take off her shoes , it was then my sister saw the box fly through the air and land at daughters feet . Since then niece has seen a man and a woman . This week while reading she heard a dragging noise , went into the bathroom and the wooden free standing towel rail was in the hall. She has spoken to the landlord who said previous tennent had said she'd seen a man , but he took it lightly . Niece is trying to find somewhere else to live . She sleeps with the lights on . She is a brave girl , and I believe what she is telling me , she is experiencing .

Your thoughts on this please .
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:22 AM

Re: paranormal experience

Just seen it advertised , can you remember that famous case in Enfield donkey years ago , were police and many witness objects moving about on their own in a house that was haunted, they made programme about it starting soon
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:25 AM

Susan I've had a few paranormal experiences, but gave up sharing them due to the cynics .
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:28 AM

I had a few strange things I can't explain , I mention them later as I off for dinner
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:56 AM

My once sister in law(and still a good friend) seemingly used to attract a poltergeist.

She was on a programme screened on BBC2. I fail to remember where we watched it-few folks could get BBC2 back then.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 01:52 PM

I don't doubt it at all, have had a few funny unexplainable experiences myself also some my dogs have reacted to that I had no clue about. Most reassuring ones were when my MIL died we were saying we hoped she was at rest and somewhere happy when an ornament she gave us years before suddenly turned round on the mantel shelf and when my Dad died he had said many times he would come back and let me know if there was life after death and about two day after he died a picture of him we had taken a few years previously was on the coffee table when we got up, none of us put it there and it was out of an album we had to get step ladder out to reach so it wasn't the kids playing around.

Creepier ones were when none of my dogs would go into a room in a previous flat we lived in, just plain refused and if we went in they would bark aggressively until we came back out. And another was when we went on holiday and all 3 of our dogs would not settle in an old barn conversion we were staying in, they kept pacing and staring at something we humans couldn't see !

Also had an experience at a place I worked at that made me believe in ghosts and that they were not always aware they were dead.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:46 PM

There are times when visiting this forum and reading some of the offerings feel like paranormal experiences.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:47 PM

Sorry, no paranormal experiences, no ghostly happenings, no ghost sightings. Nothing. I simply don't believe in such things, but I do believe there must be a logical explanation for the things which are happening to your niece Susan. She just does not know what yet, it's simply a mystery and I am sorry she is frightened, but I cannot believe it is anything paranormal.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Have you ever had what could be called a paranormal experience ? My niece moved into a very old converted barn 6 months ago in Surrey . The barn is attached to the old farmhouse. Within days small stones were thrown at her. Items going missing or moved . My niece is a tidy minded girl and had all her keys purse etc on the coffee table ready for urgent app, she had on the table a small electronic box to open the garage door, she could not find it , she had to phone her mum to take her to the appointment. Arriving home , mum and daughter searched the barn for the little box, niece went into bedroom to take off her shoes , it was then my sister saw the box fly through the air and land at daughters feet . Since then niece has seen a man and a woman . This week while reading she heard a dragging noise , went into the bathroom and the wooden free standing towel rail was in the hall. She has spoken to the landlord who said previous tennent had said she'd seen a man , but he took it lightly . Niece is trying to find somewhere else to live . She sleeps with the lights on . She is a brave girl , and I believe what she is telling me , she is experiencing .

Your thoughts on this please .

I don't doubt you Susan, poor girl must be scared stiff.
I would either get professional help from people who deal with this sort of thing - or move out.
There are loving spirits who care about us, but I don't like the sound of your niece's visitors.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2015, 07:49 AM

yes some loving ones - some mischievous ones and damned right evil ones - beware the Ides of March!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top