Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 10:35 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everybody. Beautiful swan picture Alan.

I'm not sure what I'm doing today. Tony has a hospital appointment this afternoon for a check up on his knee replacement. I might drive him there and drop him off to save him the hassle of parking. I'll see if he wants me to.
This morning I want to pot a few plants uo and generally do some odd jobs in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 11:56 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely day
Been to town to buy my son a birthday present lots of work to catch up on now

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 12:36 PM

Hello everyone a super-duper day here ... sunny, warm and not a cloud in the sky!

Had a bit of a panic this morning with hubby, he was confused with his meds and took two of his blood thinning tablets instead of one. Phoned the surgery to check and could only speak to a nurse who said make sure he doesn't cut himself and don't give him this tablet tomorrow. An hour later a doctor phones and says not to worry if he sees blood in his pee or poo ..... and make sure he takes one tablet tomorrow. I have now put coloured stickers on his meds clearly showing how many he has to take.

I need to chill out now!

Enjoy your day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 12:56 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely sunny day here.
That must have been very upsetting for you both Mags, I'm pleased to hear it's sorted out now, it's so easy to make mistakes at our age.
Take care of yourselves Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top