Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:16 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning fellow members another lovely day the last for a while I understand so I intend to spend much of if gardening with Chloe supervising

Lots of sewing to do too, where does the time go.
Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:19 AM

Good morning and happy St George's Day
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:29 AM

Good morning all...it turned into a miserable day yesterday with heavy snow...and I chose the day to go for a drive as it was cold but sunny when I got into my car. Saw snow in the night too but should be sunny today and tomorrow, but still cold. Tomorrow my endoscopy is scheduled and I probably won't be in...very nervious about going...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by ShirleyMarie ->
Good morning all...it turned into a miserable day yesterday with heavy snow...and I chose the day to go for a drive as it was cold but sunny when I got into my car. Saw snow in the night too but should be sunny today and tomorrow, but still cold. Tomorrow my endoscopy is scheduled and I probably won't be in...very nervious about going...
Hi SM I have had an endoscopy and while it is not a pleasant experience it wasn't that bad either. I refused to have an anesthetic just a spray on my throat .
I hope it all goes well for you...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi SM I have had an endoscopy and while it is not a pleasant experience it wasn't that bad either. I refused to have an anesthetic just a spray on my throat .
I hope it all goes well for you...
It does depend on which end they insert it Meg !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 10:16 AM

Good morning all, a beautiful day here. The wife wanted me to go into town with her to do a bit of caddying, luckily the daughter called in and the two of them went off in the car, that's me off the hook for the day, maybe I'll drop into the local for a bite to eat and a pint later.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 12:06 PM

After the storms Sydney gets ready for the clean up, there's a bit of work to do on the underground

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 10:29 PM

Great picture Bruce. I could just imagine the panic if the heel of a woman's shoe caught in that escalator going down.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2015, 11:59 PM

well the weather was beautiful and we set out for Keswick only to be stuck on the motorway just before the exit to Morecambe without moving an inch for well over an hour due to a crash which looked quite bad, several ambulances and police attended the scene but I can't find any news on those poor folk injured!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top