Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 09:05 AM

Thursday Thread

Morning! Sunshine after yesterday's downpours but ... it's really starting to get autumnal, isn't it? There are the first fallen leaves, the garden is looking tired and the mornings and evenings have a little nip to them.
I've no plans except the usual chores and a trip to town for the market and Post Office. Continuing the dog search - hope we can send Mum home with a new companion next week.
Wishing everyone a good day
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 09:33 AM

Re: Thursday Thread

Morning all

Not sunny here yet but promised, a nice forecast for the BH, fingers crossed

My daughter and I are going to the New Forest today to check out a Forestry Commission camp site which is dog friendly. We decided to make a day of it taking a picnic and the dogs too.

Have a lovely day everyone!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 12:34 PM

Well, town was absolutely chockablock. I think there's a lot of holidaymakers moving in early for this wonderful affair next week.
The sun has gone bashful and disappeared but it's still pretty mild
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 12:57 PM

Sunny earlier but it's overcast now, it's very clammy too.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Afternoon all, sun just up here....
How lucky you are to have the steam fair on your doorstep DM..I love anything like that...
dinahsmum
SW England

27-08-2009, 01:28 PM

It's quite fantastic Moli. The camp sites are just like Glastonbury - huge! Lots of people take their annual holidays to include the fair
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
It's quite fantastic Moli. The camp sites are just like Glastonbury - huge! Lots of people take their annual holidays to include the fair
Remember you camera!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 08:24 PM

Evening all

Hope you've all had a great day.

It's been lovely here again weather wise, she we cut the front and back lawns
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 08:54 PM

Sunny and warm here. No news, slept late and just pottered around. Had my bi-weekly grocery delivery. Such a blessing not to have to lug heavy bags home on the bus!
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 09:20 PM

ive sleep alot of my day today,just had a body shutdown type day.happens on occasions.all back to normal 2morrow i hope.
charlies out tonight so i get the use of the tv remote.
so feet up n relax lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top