Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 09:29 PM

Re: Thursday Thread

Been a good day here done not much except work this morning and chilled out this afternoon went a nice walk with doggy doos this afternoon too...
Sue
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 10:16 PM

Good evening all - been quite a nice day here-quite mild. About 10 mins ago it absolutely lashed it down stair-rod fashion and was very windy. It has now stopped but has gone quite chilly. Have sat here and seriously considered putting my winter duvet back on, but keep thinking its only August yet. Will just have to get my bed socks out to keep my feet warm tonight. Hoping for some nice weather over the weekend as I have quite a lot of gardening to do-few bushes to trim and weeds to get rid of-not heard the weather forecast yet but keeping my fingers crossed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 10:57 PM

A late good evening from me after a long day keeping the grandchildren amused! I even got the chance to ride on one of their scooters!

Recovering now and acting my age once more!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top