Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Re: What are you doing?

Aaaaaargh! I took the dogs to Leigh on the train this morning and the train was full of loud people in very little clothing clutching tins of Fosters Lager and staggering about (this was at 11.30 am btw). I assume they were all going to the Notting Hill Carnival. I`m glad I wasn`t
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Aaaaaargh! I took the dogs to Leigh on the train this morning and the train was full of loud people in very little clothing clutching tins of Fosters Lager and staggering about (this was at 11.30 am btw). I assume they were all going to the Notting Hill Carnival. I`m glad I wasn`t
In our town they passed a by-law a few years ago, it's an offence to consume alcohol in a public place, some mornings I see people drinking on the bench outside Tesco's main door.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
In our town they passed a by-law a few years ago, it's an offence to consume alcohol in a public place, some mornings I see people drinking on the bench outside Tesco's main door.
I can understand that. I'd need to be bl**dy drunk before I went into a Tesco's
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I can understand that. I'd need to be bl**dy drunk before I went into a Tesco's
Get it delivered - then you can drink in the comfort of your own home.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Get it delivered - then you can drink in the comfort of your own home.
Cheers.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 10:11 PM

Nothing planned here, just a day at home, hopfully get into the garden and evict some weeds!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top