Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:34 PM

My goodness I'm gorgeous!

Ok.. ok..
That was just to grab your attention!

However it did take me a good 20 minutes of applying make-up and coiffing of hair to get to "acceptable" even
Oh and three changes of outfits come to that..

Do you still bother with trying to look groomed or sleek or fashionable or classy or made-up or glamorous or younger or whatever it is?
I aim for classy but with edgier accessories
And I do like to keep looking groomed, skin and hair wise

Will there come an age when I might give it up?
What do you do? And if you don't any more, at what point did you go more "au naturel"?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:39 PM

Re: My goodness I'm gorgeous!

The look I have getting out of bed in the morning is has good as it gets.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ok.. ok..

However it did take me a good 20 minutes of applying make-up and coiffing of hair to get to "acceptable" even

Do you still bother with trying to look groomed or sleek or fashionable or classy or made-up or glamorous or younger or whatever it is?

What do you do? And if you don't any more, at what point did you go more "au naturel"?

I am the same as you,in that area,Rhian...You are gorgeous ,Rhian.

I still get the eye,wink,wink,and all that!..my hair and a little make up...is important to me.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Ok.. ok..

I go out shabby. It matters little. My handsome dog gets all the attention.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I am the same as you,in that area,Rhian...You are gorgeous ,Rhian.

I still get the eye,wink,wink,and all that!..my hair and a little make up...is important to me.

Same Pauline
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-07-2019, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The look I have getting out of bed in the morning is has good as it gets.
I'm imagining tousled hunk from the description...
Might bags and bald be more like it?

Oh and btw there's many a man who rocks a bags and bald look, believe me!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:48 PM

As I am not working I make very little effort at all.
If I am gardening I grab the nearest scruffy clothes and shower and change when Im done!
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:03 PM

You do look gorgeous, Rhian.

I admire women who take the effort to put on make-up and make sure they look their best every day.
I’ve never done it, to be honest. I do the basics, with regular visits to the hair salon to keep my hair trimmed in an easy to care for style, moisturise face and skin every day and keep nails trimmed and tidy etc but I only wear make-up and faff about with my hair if I’m going out for a special occasion.

I don’t think there is an age when you start giving up on your appearance - if you’ve always been motivated to do make-up etc, I think that habit stays with you. I know my old Mum carried on with her routine all her life, right into her nineties, even in the last few years of terminal cancer. When she became too ill and infirm to do things herself, I used to have to do it for her - set her hair, paint her fingernails and toenails etc - she always applied her make-up herself, though - she didn’t trust me to do that!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:11 PM

Ok.. ok..

I don't have to do anything. I'm just a naturally good looking sexual Tyrannosaurus....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I don't have to do anything. I'm just a naturally good looking sexual Tyrannosaurus....
Little arms?!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top