Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:34 AM

Re: Black Helicopters

Where l live, l have seen more helicopters than normal lately but just one at a time. They were black and flying very fast.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Where l live, l have seen more helicopters than normal lately but just one at a time. They were black and flying very fast.
We've had a few flying over here near me recently too, the raf training choppers do look similar to the police ones, colour wise, saying that, I know they use them for training but they could use them for work too. I remember a few years ago and I saw the AWACS plane over Warrington, it just kept going round and round. I asked some people I know, who were 'in the know' as it were, apparently there was some big planned raid going on, drugs, guns, etc, they'd been planning it for months, the only problem was how to observe multiple properties in the same area, at the same time.
According to what I got told, someone, jokingly said they needed an AWACS plane, someone high up then approached the RAF, they said not only was the plane perfect for the job, but they'd be happy to do it as it presented a perfect training opportunity, for the crew, so they did, and it worked.
You never really know what goes on out there, I know some bits, but not a lot, I think it would scare you if you knew a lot of what goes on, seriously.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:51 AM

There’s many a black helicopter seen flying over Area 51, !! Is there more to these sightings,
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
There’s many a black helicopter seen flying over Area 51, !! Is there more to these sightings,
When I was a lad, about 11 or 12, we lived on a new estate that backed onto a 'redundant' military base, it was operated by the United States Air Force, they had staff there but insisted it didn't actually do anything. They used to hold events for the local kids in summer, you could also go onto the base, change your pounds into dollars and play bowling or drink in their bar or buy things from the PX, all very novel back in the day, then it all just stopped!
We started to notice helicopters coming and going at odd ours of the night, especially the Chinooks, with their distinctive thump thump thump sound. I remember at the time a lot of people getting annoyed when a document came out saying that this place was on the 'first strike' map in the event of a war with Russia, they were convinced something was going on, that would make things worse for the local residents.
Then one day it happened, the base had repeatedly denied the existence of these flights, we'd seen them, so in an attempt to deflect the attention, someone at the base suggested the possibility of UFO activity!
What an uproar that caused, UFO activity confined to a single area which just happened to be a USAF base, not only that, but all the UFO's had red and green marker lights ! It all went strangely quiet shortly after that and closed some years later.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:58 AM

They were back again this morning - but only two - circling over Sainsbugs car park! I attached a Klingon cloaking device to my trolley - they're not going to catch me!!
sparky
cheshire

31-03-2020, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
They were back again this morning - but only two - circling over Sainsbugs car park! I attached a Klingon cloaking device to my trolley - they're not going to catch me!!
I told you to take that overdue library book back didn't I ! You were warned and yet took no notice, after all the government did say they were going to get tough on crime and now you've got helicopters following you, take it back immediately, and appologise profusely. lol
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Obviously looking for women who shop in their onesies or PJ's. I do hope you are dressed when you go out for your once a day exercise.
sparky
cheshire

31-03-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Obviously looking for women who shop in their onesies or PJ's. I do hope you are dressed when you go out for your once a day exercise.
Yet another of my pet hates, given that most younger women these days wear leggings and jumpers, which take only minutes to put on, why the hell can't they dress before going out? I remember when I was a volunteer with the local fire support team, the pager would go off in the early hours, I'd wake from a deep sleep, put on my uniform and be in the car on the way to the station in less than ten minutes, what the hell is wrong with these young people!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Yet another of my pet hates, given that most younger women these days wear leggings and jumpers, which take only minutes to put on, why the hell can't they dress before going out? I remember when I was a volunteer with the local fire support team, the pager would go off in the early hours, I'd wake from a deep sleep, put on my uniform and be in the car on the way to the station in less than ten minutes, what the hell is wrong with these young people!
I don't know, I think they are just too lazy to get dressed in the mornings, they must have slept in the outfit they are wearing too, because if they'd changed into it they could easily have put on proper clothing.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I don't know, I think they are just too lazy to get dressed in the mornings, they must have slept in the outfit they are wearing too, because if they'd changed into it they could easily have put on proper clothing.
I am sure we can all be critical of the young & I am sure the young can be critical of us older people, but we are all trying to live under difficult circumstances so we need to find the best way.
I have never been busier than I am since the lockdown & that has been ,made worse by the fact that my cat had a severe asthma attack on Saturday, so to avoid stressing him in the car, the vet gave me instructions on what to do & called me every 2 hours to check his progress. The cat slowly improved but my vet spoke to me on Sunday & Monday... and eventually told me I had done a good job.

On top of this, my insulin is working too well & they don't know why, so if I feel tired I have to do a blood test to check my sugars aren't too low, which sometimes means 10 times a day. They can't see me till April 23..,. and that still may not happen!

Apart from keeping me and my cat alive, the one advantage is that the helicopters that check motorway traffic have now had to move to Tabby's house.....so it is much quieter here!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top