Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 05:50 PM

Re: Potty mouth riles the locals

I am not a fan of GR but, given the circumstances, how many of us with a family would also prefer to get out of London?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
I am not a fan of GR but, given the circumstances, how many of us with a family would also prefer to get out of London?
I got out 47 years ago, but if I still lived there I'd stay put. I'd have to.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:29 PM

Gordon Ramsay has THREE homes at his favourite seaside spot that amount to £10million, which boast lavish details like igloo cabins and waterfront views.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ornwall-homes/

Gordon Ramsay has quite an impressive property portfolio with houses in London, Los Angeles and Cornwall.

While he spends most of his time at the townhouse in London, Gordon has instead opted to self-isolate at his Cornwall holiday home during the coronavirus pandemic with his wife Tana and their five children, Meghan, 21, Holly and Jack, 20, Tilly, 17, and 11-month-old Oscar.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/08/insid...home-12526903/

I would expect no less from the repulsive Ramsay .....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I have no problem with Ramsay going to live in Cornwall. If fact if he wanted to go skinny dipping off Land's End I would volunteer to push him over.

However - the OP said he was "swanning around as though there was nothing wrong". That I would object to - along with most of the population of Cornwall, I imagine.

The man is a foul mouthed imbecile!
I think they mean he went shopping .
Otherwise what is the definition of swanning about ?
Everyone has to go shopping for food
Even foul mouth imbeciles .
I don’t like the man but I can’t drum up any sympathy for the money grabbing tourist hating Cornish either ,
I go shopping no one can get slots for delivery as people have booked them up for weeks .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I have no problem with Ramsay going to live in Cornwall. If fact if he wanted to go skinny dipping off Land's End I would volunteer to push him over.

However - the OP said he was "swanning around as though there was nothing wrong". That I would object to - along with most of the population of Cornwall, I imagine.

The man is a foul mouthed imbecile!

That made me laugh.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:52 PM

I suppose my point in posting this thread is that once again nothing will happen to him because he is rich and/or famous. No sign of a fine for disobeying the rules, no police involved. One rule for us and one rule for them.

I am biased because I don't like Ramsay. I even spelt his name wrong.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:00 PM

I wonder what they mean by swanning about?

I can't stand the bloke but I don't really understand what the issue is. If it was his first home no one would say anything, doesn't matter how many homes you have if they are bought and paid for you can live in them.

I don't blame him wanting to take his family away from London while all this is going on.

I wonder if perhaps there is some jealousy because he's loaded.

If he's staying home and only venturing out for shopping then he is following the rules but if he wasn't social distancing and going against the rules that's a whole other story.

I'll be buggered how he even got famous. I think I'll take up swearing and using expletives then I might get famous and be able to buy a second home!

If I were Cornish it wouldn't bother me as long as he follows the rules.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I suppose my point in posting this thread is that once again nothing will happen to him because he is rich and/or famous. No sign of a fine for disobeying the rules, no police involved. One rule for us and one rule for them.

I am biased because I don't like Ramsay. I even spelt his name wrong.
what rules did he break?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:03 PM

I do t like him but there is no difference between him going there and Prince William going to Norfolk from his London home .
My parents went to Cornwall once and once there couldn’t find their hotel This was in the days before sat nav . They stopped to consult the map and within five minutes a copper came up and demanded to know why they were stopped. Someone had called in the police as people were loitering ! ! !
My mother told him this is a fine welcome to Cornwall !
I went to Cornwall and stayed in the same town we got lost with a sat nav!the streets are so tiny and jumbled .
When we found outr B and B they were really nice .
Guess what they were not Cornish !
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
what rules did he break?
The rules of common sense.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top