Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 03:33 PM

Re: Potty mouth riles the locals

If GR and his family had gone to Cornwall a few days earlier, this whole story wouldn't have happened at all. At worst he would have been castigated for taking his kids out of school without permission.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
If GR and his family had gone to Cornwall a few days earlier, this whole story wouldn't have happened at all. At worst he would have been castigated for taking his kids out of school without permission.
All the children, except one (who's a TV presenter anyway), are too old for school and one is too young

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...msay-children/

Gordon and his wife Tana, who he married in 1996, have 5 children - Megan, 22, Matilda, 18 (who's known as Tilly), twins Jack and Holly, 20 and one-year-old Oscar James.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
All the children, except one (who's a TV presenter anyway), are too old for school and one is too young

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...msay-children/

Oh, thanks. Should have Googled it first I suppose.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Oh, thanks. Should have Googled it first I suppose.
I knew about the 4 oldest but the youngest was news to me, so it's a good job that I checked, too ......

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top