Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 10:23 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Lovely day here in Sudbury, a real summery day with a gentle breeze.

.... and I'm stuck in the house working again ... grrr

@Swimmy sorry to hear about Guy, sounds horrible.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A lovely morning.

I am shattered, Guy had 3 seizures last night.

Have a good day all.
Sorry to hear that, Swimmy. Must be unnerving for both of you. Do you know what triggered them?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 11:49 AM

Hi All from sunny Devon. Shame we can't do much about it, but I have the garden. I feel for people who haven't got one.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 12:01 PM

Thursday is nearly over for me. It has been a lovely day, perfect temperature of 25°C the forecast was for the chance of showers but none occurred.

Carried on with my garage tidying program and as it is also bin day on Friday I was able to dump a heap of old bike parts.

Even better eight new sockets arrived this morning so I was able to rip out all my imperial sockets and convert my old socket set (bought in the 1970s) to metric (I have to admit this is long overdue and I can't believe it has taken me until now to do it)

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020565.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	12207  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 12:50 PM

A belated good morning from me, I've had so many calls this morning that I forgot!

It's been a lovely sunny morning here and will be even warmer this afternoon so it will be another chance to make the most of the weather while it lasts.

Enjoy your day.

Swimmy, so sorry to hear about Guy, I hope he is recovering and taking things easy today.
Best wishes to you both.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 03:46 PM

Busy morning again, doing odd jobs around the apartment. Only 4 left on SWiMBO's little list so I should be able to polish those off in the morning.

Sorry to read about Guy's seizures, Swimmy. I hope he recovers soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top