Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 06:31 PM

Re: Scared myself today

Hitchcock

Don't you youngsters have mobile phones to record such incidents? I recommend B&W with some heavy vignette.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Dolls are very scary ...same as clowns. I would put it out of the room
My God daughter has a serious fear of clowns, it all stems from when she watched the movie IT when she was underage. Her fear is like no fear I've ever heard of, she literally is petrified of even pictures of them.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:43 AM

He thought he had dialed Alexa on his mobile phone in error. But then....to his horror..he realised his mobile phone was turned off!..Then a macabre low pitched growling sound came from the half closed wardrobe..the room began to slowly darken. The lights had been on but they were dimming..they were not the dimming type. Everything started to get very cold......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My God daughter has a serious fear of clowns, it all stems from when she watched the movie IT when she was underage. Her fear is like no fear I've ever heard of, she literally is petrified of even pictures of them.
I have a pal who is like that with snakes...she almost faints even if it's just a picture of one.... it's bizarre
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Dolls are very scary ...same as clowns. I would put it out of the room
And me, Summer, and me. Never liked dolls - even as a child.
Loathe clowns and ventriloquist's dummys as well!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
He thought he had dialed Alexa on his mobile phone in error. But then....to his horror..he realised his mobile phone was turned off!..Then a macabre low pitched growling sound came from the half closed wardrobe..the room began to slowly darken. The lights had been on but they were dimming..they were not the dimming type. Everything started to get very cold......
Hang on, I haven’t finished in there yet!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Hang on, I haven’t finished in there yet!
Stay safe - Put the doll in a cupboard!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
And me, Summer, and me. Never liked dolls - even as a child.
Loathe clowns and ventriloquist's dummys as well!
It would help if the didn't come alive at night
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 10:27 AM

The room was now pitch black. All he could hear was that low growl...he felt a rough hand grip his wrist. It was ice cold and felt like a vice. The growling voice spoke in a whisper..."You're mine now...................................
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The room was now pitch black. All he could hear was that low growl...he felt a rough hand grip his wrist. It was ice cold and felt like a vice. The growling voice spoke in a whisper..."You're mine now...................................
That’s it, I’m goin* on the sick.....!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top