Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 03:26 PM

Re: Scared myself today

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
And me, Summer, and me. Never liked dolls - even as a child.
Loathe clowns and ventriloquist's dummys as well!
Add me to the list. For whatever reason I so dislike porcelain headed dolls I can't even look at them in antique shops or auction houses. I wouldn't even let my daughters have one bought for them when they were youngsters. I'm fine with fabric dolls like the Cabbage Patch Kids, etc.

As for clowns and vent's dummies - no thank you very much but, again, I'm OK with dummies like Achmed the Dead Terrorist, José and Peanut used by Jeff Dunham, the American ventriloquist (I think he's hilarious).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 08:43 PM

Re: Scared myself today

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
He thought he had dialed Alexa on his mobile phone in error. But then....to his horror..he realised his mobile phone was turned off!..Then a macabre low pitched growling sound came from the half closed wardrobe..the room began to slowly darken. The lights had been on but they were dimming..they were not the dimming type. Everything started to get very cold......
And all the wallpaper fell off.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top