Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 06:54 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning all.

Dull and overcast here - maybe ran later. I hope it does - it will wash some of the bugs away - hopefully!

Dong a shopping run later - not during the 'golden oldies' hour though - the queues are usually too long. Perhaps early afternoon.

Other than that - it is back to card making.

Stay happy - stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 06:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning, happy Good Friday. I trust you are all well and have a good day. Stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 08:02 AM

Good morning & a Happy Good Friday from me too. What a different one it is - I haven't even got the grandchildren an Easter egg!!

At last I have some ericaceous compost thanks to ebay so I can pot my new camellia. Also I intend going a short walk with Tony & parting from him near to end so I can via off & do a hill walk. Nothing else planned - might sort my wardrobe out...

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 08:20 AM

Good morning all on this beautiful Good Friday

I sincerely hope folk aren’t tempted to break the self isolation and self distancing rules over Easter. We have done very well so far and it only takes a few people to ignore the rules in this lovely weather and the dreaded virus will spread further. How awful to have that on one’s conscience.

Another day in the garden for us and I will probably spend some time online searching for plants.

Enjoy your day...
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 08:27 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly this morning but fine with plenty of sunshine later, becoming very warm is today’s forecast. Maximum temperature 23ºC.

More sunshine and warmth to take in, brilliant – I might even get some work done while out in the garden!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here and misty earlier, but forecast to clear later.

Back from the dog walking now, and just having a brew whilst contemplating the rest of the day. Good Friday and the rest of easter will be no different for us, we always stay home rather than add to the crowds as we can go out anyday being retired so there's no difference really. Having said that though, I would imagine there will be a skyping or two on Sunday which will certainly be unusual for us....

Have a pleasant day folks
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:09 AM

Another glorious day here in Sudbury and I've got to work

Still, can't complain really as I only have 1 short meeting at 1pm and the rest of the day I can dedicate to "admin".

Got a shock this morning when I saw Maureen, who is one of out pub regulars on an NHS Thank You poster on Facebook - turns out she just got out of intensive care in West Suffolk Hospital from COVID-19. She is on the mend but a lucky escape for a mid 70 year old lady all the same.

Enjoy the weekend people, stay in, stay safe and enjoy the garden
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day again.

I am going to plant the runner beans today and start them off in the spare bedroom then poach some pears in ginger to put in the deep freeze. They are part of yesterdays online delivery as were some leeks which I will have for lunch with pasta in a creamy cheese sauce.

Stay safe...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:26 AM

Good Morning everyone

Cloudy and overcast here... hoping the cloud will clear later.

Staying home obviously but will go out for a quick maximum one hour walk later as advised.

Doubtless the grand-kids will funny face me later .... that's something to look forward to.

I will be out in the garden whilst the weather lasts.... have a good day all whatever is planned x
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 10:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Staying in again, bright and sunny and so garden time.

Have a good time all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top