Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 03:33 PM

Re: Hair Today

Thank goodness for my long hair, It'll look the same this time next year as it does now, just a bit longer.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 03:47 PM

About 6" longer Roxy
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My daughter bought a hair clipper from Amazon and clipped both my SIL and my grandsons hair yesterday... they posted the results on our family WhatsApp ....they both look like criminals
Maybe they are..............
Excuse my sense of humour...........
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Maybe they are..............
Excuse my sense of humour...........
Hope not especially as my grandson is only 7 yrs old
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 09:53 PM

I've used hair clippers on Mr Mags hair for years - if I'd charged him for it I could have made a fortune by now!

It's so easy for the men at times like this, I daren't use the clippers on my hair, goodness know what it would look like - it would probably be so short that I would have to have my nose pierced to look the part!

Meanwhile I'll have to take my pick between a pony tail, a bun or plaits!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I've used hair clippers on Mr Mags hair for years - if I'd charged him for it I could have made a fortune by now!

It's so easy for the men at times like this, I daren't use the clippers on my hair, goodness know what it would look like - it would probably be so short that I would have to have my nose pierced to look the part!

Meanwhile I'll have to take my pick between a pony tail, a bun or plaits!
My hair is layered & quite short, in a few weeks it's going to look like a birds nest & a very grey one at that. Good job I'm not vain.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
My hair is layered & quite short, in a few weeks it's going to look like a birds nest & a very grey one at that. Good job I'm not vain.
My hair is also short and layered and I'm a week past my usual 6 weekly trim I'm beginning to look like a bird's nest already! Yes, and a grey one at that!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
My hair is also short and layered and I'm a week past my usual 6 weekly trim I'm beginning to look like a bird's nest already! Yes, and a grey one at that!
I shall be there soon, Mags.
Just had a thought, there are going to be a lot of ladies needing their hair done after this, however long it takes, we are going to have a longer wait than ever I think.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 01:38 AM

I've started scrunch drying the way they used to back in the 80s as it hides the lack of recent haircut with a "natural wave". The "natural wave" hairdressers have been ooing and aahing about for years and which I have resolutely eradicated for similar years. Including about ten years of straightening irons when they were the in thing.

I actually quite like the "natural wave" results and may continue if this lockdown is ever lifted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 04:55 AM

Hi

I have never wanted to look like an ageing Rock Star.

Unfortunately I have no alternative now.

Shaving my head is not an option.

I am an ugly, scary git at the best of times.

An advantage in my old job.

Shaving my head is even worse.

I make Vinnie Jones look like a Drag Queen.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top