Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 11:22 AM

Re: Hair Today

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I've started scrunch drying the way they used to back in the 80s as it hides the lack of recent haircut with a "natural wave". The "natural wave" hairdressers have been ooing and aahing about for years and which I have resolutely eradicated for similar years. Including about ten years of straightening irons when they were the in thing.

I actually quite like the "natural wave" results and may continue if this lockdown is ever lifted.
I am actually scrunch drying my hair as I type. Unfortunately one side is wavy, due to lying on it, but the other side is pretty straight so it looks odd anyway.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 01:31 PM

Maybe we can start a new style - the ‘Just Got Up’ look ..... then we won’t feel self conscious
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Maybe we can start a new style - the ‘Just Got Up’ look ..... then we won’t feel self conscious
Mags, my hair, despite the scrunch drying is a mess.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top