Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 07:08 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

A bit dull here today. Actually I am hoping for rain - to wash the air free of bugs and to flush out the drains - not sure if it will happen though!

Other than routine housework - nothing much planned.

Take care - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 07:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Tabbles and to everyone else later.

A cold wind this morning and just heading out to stand in the queue for our weekly shop atTesco, so I'll put an extra sweater on methinks. Nothing else planned for the day, so I'll just take it as it comes.

Have a good day folks
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:00 AM

Morning all

I'm in bed playing on my phone right now because i have the day off work, i still woke at normal time though.

It looks like it wants to rain out there, wish it were nice so i coukd sit in the garden.

I need fresh fruit but im not going anywhere except to take kodi for a quiet walk and dads today.

I'm going to watch a documentary on netflix. I like netflix they have some really good documentaries on there.

All in all I'm going to have a lazy day off. Back to work tomorrow.

Enjoy your day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:14 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and stay safe. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

The most exciting decision I have to make today is to decide which way we will walk for our daily exercise..

2nd most exciting will be seeing what long lost object I will find in the drawers I'm going to sort out.

Have a good day all..
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:43 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold, wet and windy here. A colder day generally with large amounts of cloud, some patchy rain likely is the forecast. Maximum temperature 10ºC, down by 15ºC on yesterday!

No work in the garden, that is for sure. Back to solitary confinement with ‘climbing the four walls’ for exercise, might even make it across the ceiling today!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone dull but no rain and the wind is cold.

I am doing a load of washing, I might get the lawn cut later.
Stay safe..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 10:17 AM

Morning all.
Much cooler today, and quite grey and cloudy.

Washing machine's just finished so will peg that out, it will blow well today.
Still planting things outside, but will need my coat on today.
I have piles of ironing to do, but I'd rather be out then in, so keep putting it off.

Keep well folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 10:19 AM

Good morning all cooler and breezier today but hoping to see the sun later.

Will be cleaning all the inside windows today.

Stay positive, stay safe....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 10:42 AM

Well, the glorious sunshine we had at the weekend ended in glory with thunder and lighting and heavy rain.

Today, its cloudy and cooler but I'm happy with that as its not raining and I can go for my walk with Mrs Bread to the river and to feed the ducks.

Hot dogs for lunch today with Charlie while Mrs Bread goes back to work in the Pharmacy, then this evening another BBQ if it stays dry.

Pressure washed the paths yesterday too, thanks to my neighbour who did his. I couldn't leave ours the way it was next to his shiny path so ended up blasting concrete to bring it up to scratch.

Ho hum, more testing data to review this morning and then I have meetings, meetings and more meetings.

No bank holiday weekend for Bread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top