Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 06:42 PM

Re: U n b e l i e v a b l e !!

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Very true but "Hairy Mary" Sturgeon eventually pushed it too far and raised occasional irritation to what is now emerging. Now pressure for Scottish independence is coming much more from South of the Border.
Get on with it then
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Ooo...the hate...the xenophobia...the nonsense...never mind.
Are you discussing Sturgeon's plans again?

Well after Ian Blackford having to apologise for making things up it does appear to be habitual for the SNP to promote "nonsense".
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:36 PM

I wonder if you ones realise that the SNP are not the only party wanting independence. The Scottish Greens are also wanting to separate . I chucked out their leaflet but it should be near the top of the paper bin, I'll have a look in the morning. Too dark now.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I wonder if you ones realise that the SNP are not the only party wanting independence. The Scottish Greens are also wanting to separate . I chucked out their leaflet but it should be near the top of the paper bin, I'll have a look in the morning.
I know but just like in England the greens amount to ....... well, near enough zero credibility in most things.
I strongly suspect their 6 Scottish seats are more of a protest against the SNP than anything else.

I wonder if you realize that over 40% of Scottish leave voters said they will change their minds if it means losing the pound?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Get on with it then
Hopefully Rishi will make a start by resolving the disgusting Barnett formula and we can work on from that. Next the West Lothian paradox can be addressed. From that ---
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I know but just like in England the greens amount to ....... well, near enough zero credibility in most things.
I strongly suspect their 6 Scottish seats are more of a protest against the SNP than anything else.

I wonder if you realize that over 40% of Scottish leave voters said they will change their minds if it means losing the pound?
You'd be surprised at what I know, and keep my mouth firmly shut about. But what ever happens there will always be some for and some against. That's just the way of things.

Question......Why, if Scotland is such a drain and nuisance on the Union, why do the Tories hold on so tight? Why not just cut us loose and say Goodbye and Good riddence.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

24-11-2020, 08:26 PM

You'd be surprised at what I know, and keep my mouth firmly shut about. But what ever happens there will always be some for and some against. That's just the way of things.

Question......Why, if Scotland is such a drain and nuisance on the Union, why do the Tories hold on so tight? Why not just cut us loose and say Goodbye and Good riddence.
Because like most Scots, the Tories support democracy aand so support the Union.

I think we both know that the "drain and nuisance" is the result of SNP's devious tactics.

Why "cut you loose" when the majority when asked said they wanted to remain part of the union?
And don't waffle on about polls.
We both know that they never get it right.

Accept the result of the once-in-a-lifetime referendum and bide your time.
Haud yer wheesht.
After all, if you are so convinced independence is the way you want to go what's a few more years sucking at mothers teat?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 08:27 PM

I'm guessing because of the damage that dissident and fanatical Scots might still cause to BREXIT.

Hairy Mary has frequentlyattempted to get in the way of BREXIT as it is.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:25 PM

I expressed a similar view earlier in the thread concerning Scottish Independence, obviously, mine was from an English persons point of view .... but, oddly and without explanation have had my post removed.
I never realised before that there was censorship on here in favour of Scots. I absolutely apologise if I upset any Scottish people as Scottish Lives Matter.
Yes, I am been sarky ... do we have to tip toe around Scots now.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I expressed a similar view earlier in the thread concerning Scottish Independence, obviously, mine was from an English persons point of view .... but, oddly and without explanation have had my post removed.
I never realised before that there was censorship on here in favour of Scots. I absolutely apologise if I upset any Scottish people as Scottish Lives Matter.
Yes, I am been sarky ... do we have to tip toe around Scots now.
No need to tip toe Mortician, we’ve heard it all before. Makes our case stronger tbh.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top