Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:37 AM

Re: Dreams

Morning Queenie....well thats a nicer dream than the one I told you about being stuck paralysed on a park bench with a weirdo sat next to me.....very peculiar. I would prefer David Cassidy....no fathoming it
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Morning Queenie....well thats a nicer dream than the one I told you about being stuck paralysed on a park bench with a weirdo sat next to me.....very peculiar. I would prefer David Cassidy....no fathoming it
Morning Summer, but im still tranna fathom why David cassidy and why not Freddie Mercury lol

Xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Morning Summer, but im still tranna fathom why David cassidy and why not Freddie Mercury lol

Xx
Well Freddie would be more interested in David
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:59 AM

Well Freddie would be more interested in David
Haha good answer. Still worship him though . One can dream pardon the pun
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:09 PM

I want out with my friend who I havent seen for a long time and I bumped into David Cassidy. I knew he has taken a shine to me but didn't realise how much ar first.

We facetimed him and his mate and David was really excited when he saw it was me, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

He bought my mate a present and there was a piece of paper on the side next to it but I didnt understand what the message was.

Me and my mate went fir a right long walk into Huddersfield but then i said im going to be late home i need to catch a bus but i was lost. Someone said "that's your bus" but it was on wrong side of road and I missed it.

Later on we looked at the piece of paper again then i realised it was a date, it was a proposal of marriage and he wanted to marry me on that date! Then him and his mate were coming towards us and i was really upset that i had to let him down! I was happily married and felt so bad and cried to know i was going to break davids ❤.

He was following me around smiling wanting to see what my reaction was to his 'gift' was . Then I woke up

Crazy bonkers dreams, I liked david cassidy but not enough to dream about him what the heck!
He was only after your Puppies.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:10 PM

Foxy?

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 09:29 PM

Oi! What's David Cassidy got that I haven't?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-12-2020, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He was only after your Puppies.
how can I be sure?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-12-2020, 12:11 AM

how can I be sure?

By the last kiss,

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top