Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:28 PM

Re: Convid Vaccine. Government playing doctor, making life and death decision

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. God will protect you, and you alone. Stuff everyone else. Is this really what the holy spirit and Jesus would do?
Again, your own thoughts, who said God will protect me and me alone?

Stuff everyone else?

You need to deal with your hatred towards my faith.
Stop putting words into my mouth, they are your words not mine!
Jesus,you don’t believe in Jesus?...that’s what you told me, he’s a fairy tale, or did you forget that.

All because I am not having the vaccine,gave my reasons, then the accusations come rolling in.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You put words into my mouth with your accusations about BAC,...not prepared to answer that ridiculous question.
I am not arguing with you Pauline, but just remember that many people have died with Covid19 and some had a strong faith. No persons God can save them from Covid but people having the vaccine can help to save lives... just as the Diphtheria, Smallpox & Polio jabs did!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:31 PM

Again, your own thoughts, who said God will protect me and me alone?

Stuff everyone else?

You need to deal with your hatred towards my faith.

Jesus,you don’t believe in Jesus?...that’s what you told me, he’s a fairy tale, or did you forget that.
You are rambling Pauline.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am not arguing with you Pauline, but just remember that many people have died with Covid19 and some had a strong faith. No persons God can save them from Covid but people having the vaccine can help to save lives... just as the Diphtheria, Smallpox & Polio jabs did!
No God can save them from covid, says who?....you couldn’t possibly know that.

Also depends what your definition of a “ Strong Faith “ yours is...probably not the same as mine.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:33 PM

Saw you edited your post and added some nonsense about accusations. We are describing the possible consequences of your inaction. Has to be said that you're being somewhat sensitive and paranoid. Calm down!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 02:34 PM

Saw you edited your post and added some nonsense about accusations. We are describing the possible consequences of your inaction. Has to be said that you're being somewhat sensitive and paranoid. Calm down!!

Nice try,it is not I who is being paranoid,it’s all in your posts, boy are you angry!
You are accusing me of being something I am not, telling me to calm down, you need to stop that,you have a habit of using that card....not nice when you get it back is it.
There are also consequences to having the vaccine which I’m not prepared to take.many also out there,who aren’t prepared to take the risk.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 02:39 PM

Nice try,it is not I who is being paranoid,it’s all in your posts, boy are you angry!

There are also consequences to having the vaccine also,which I’m not prepared to take.
Am not angry. Just disappointed that someone who I thought was a nice person is intent on deliberately risking others.

To date, there have been many hundreds of thousands who have taken the vaccine and the only recorded problem has been with some people who have allergies.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:39 PM

You are rambling Pauline.
I would suggest we stop arguing with her Dextrous. Otherwise this serious thread will become another religion battle.

I thoroughly agree with you though, if everybody who can doesn't have this vaccine, then the time , effort & money is likely to be wasted & even more lives lost!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 02:43 PM

Am not angry. Just disappointed that someone who I thought was a nice person is intent on deliberately risking others.

To date, there have been many hundreds of thousands who have taken the vaccine and the only recorded problem has been with some people who have allergies.

I don’t need to prove to you that I am a nice person,

As for deliberately risking others,...... “ deliberately “ ....don’t think so.....again speaking for me......such a habit you have gotten into...just accusations.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I would suggest we stop arguing with her Dextrous. Otherwise this serious thread will become another religion battle.

I thoroughly agree with you though, if everybody who can doesn't have this vaccine, then the time , effort & money is likely to be wasted & even more lives lost!
Everyone has an off day I guess. Make a poorly thought out comment and then tries desperately to defend and wriggle. We've probably all done it at times.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top